Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2009.04.29, 08:58 PM   #91
fluffiethesock

fluffiethesock puts considerable thought into their posts

[is speechless]
fluffiethesock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.30, 03:02 AM   #92
merman

merman is an asset to this community

And Neko is the filthy cat with toxoplasmosis that kills all of her songs while they're still unborn
merman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.30, 03:26 AM   #93
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

...I don't even have a comment for that...

....WELL DONE MERMAN ;;applauds;;
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.30, 08:55 AM   #94
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

EM is not better than KSK. As I've said before, the three songs that cement KSK as a brilliant album in my mind are Shuukyou, Yattsuke Shigoto and Souretsu.

Electric Mole is good, but it's not that good. If there's fanboyism that I don't understand, it's over THAT concert. The band performs well, but I do not like the KSK setlist. Dynamite Out's setlist walks all over it. I won't dispute that it's the second highest quality SR/TJ concert (I was thinking, before Expo came out that it could top EM, but time's led me to believe that Expo is just merely good -- I don't even like it better than Zazen) but it's not the best thing she's ever done.
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.30, 06:36 PM   #95
ShadyNook

ShadyNook raises the standards of what a community can offer

clouds block the sun and the apple withers. the cat toys with the apple biting and scratching it.

daytime sea 昼海 nourishes the apple, but only temporary. the cloud comes in soon after.

the turtle, sword and leaf offer protection to the apple.
ShadyNook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.30, 10:17 PM   #96
kuro_neko

that totally reads like a chinese fortune.
Old 2009.05.01, 12:07 AM   #97
Osiris12345

Osiris12345 deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by Scribble R View Post
EM is not better than KSK. As I've said before, the three songs that cement KSK as a brilliant album in my mind are Shuukyou, Yattsuke Shigoto and Souretsu.
I find it odd that you just so happened to name my three favorite tracks off the album.
Old 2009.05.01, 02:58 AM   #98
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

It's not that weird to see people extremely fond of Shuukyou and Souretsu, myself included D:
ShinjiPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.02, 01:05 AM   #99
kuro_neko

So it is May 1st, as such, Ringohan has mailed out there letters. This month is a bit boring, they don't have any new to say, which seems odd given the announcement of Toridori, Puffy's album, and Sanmon gossip. They have an entire interview with Ringo solely based around the photos she has been posting of various things on a certain corner of the fan web site. such as of flowers and recording studio construction, etc. they say at one point that everyone is very excited to hear the final line up for the album (meaning track list). So I don't know if they aren't aware that Tower and Cdjapan has it listed, or if this means that we can't be sure that these are in fact the final track listing. We haven't had anything officially confirmed, so anything is possible.

as for this song, they had in a tiny note towards the end that the Minna no Uta short video will start airing on June 1st. So only three days or so after the single drops.
Old 2009.05.02, 01:19 AM   #100
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
So I don't know if they aren't aware that Tower and Cdjapan has it listed, or if this means that we can't be sure that these are in fact the final track listing. We haven't had anything officially confirmed, so anything is possible.
It's funny, but I was going to point that out last week or something, but then gave up because there's probably as much things in favor than there are against, of it being the final tracklist. For example, I don't think anyone would bother to make a fake tracklist so Ringo-style perfected, but that doesn't mean it couldn't be a old tracklist she made.
It's really surprising that they don't talk much about the album tho...
And that news about the Minna no Uta video starting broadcast June 1st was already known (check 1st post).
ShinjiPG is offline   Reply With Quote