Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2014.01.13, 06:29 PM   #1
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer
Default TOU TAIKAI concert BR 19.3.2014

Well, it should come as no surpise that the 15th anniversary show is getting the blu ray treatment, but finally, a real announcement on Kronekodow TAKE MY MONEY

椎名林檎「党大会」DVD/BDで3月リリース!
昨年11月に開催された、椎名林檎の十五周年記 念ライブ"党大会"。こちらの模様が、映像作品として、3月に早くもリリースされることとなりました。2013年11月26日、場所は渋谷の Bunkamura オーチャードホール。斎藤ネコカルテットを中心とした生楽器のみのアンサンブルで、椎名林檎が新旧の楽曲をムーディーに歌い上げる様が、完全収録されてい ます。初回限定盤の特典CDには、11月25日、つまり椎名林檎の誕辰の公演でのみ披露された楽曲が収録されています。
デビュー15周年を迎え、さらにその先を見据える椎名林檎の最新のパフォーマンスを、ぜひご堪能ください。DVDとBlu-rayでのリリースです。

『党大会 平成二十五年神山町大会』
2014年3月19日(水)発売
DVD:初回限定生産盤 TYBT-19006 5,300円(税抜) / 通常盤 TYBT-10010 4,600円(税抜) 
Blu-ray:初回限定生産盤 TYXT-19002 6,300円(税抜) / 通常盤 TYXT-10007 5,600円(税抜)

※初回限定生産盤はケース付きハードカバー・ブック仕様 特典CD付

★DVD/BD『党大会』特設ページ
収録楽曲や、ライブ写真はこちらからどうぞ。

Tracklisting

1. 都合のいい身体
2. IT WAS YOU
3. カーネーション
4. カリソメ乙女
5. MY FOOLISH HEART
6. 浴室
7. 熱愛発覚中
8. 二人ぼっち時間
9. 色恋沙汰
10. いろはにほへと
11. おいしい季節
12. 旬
13. 女の子は誰でも
14. 孤独のあかつき
15. 都会のマナー
16. 今 ※未発表新曲
17. 月夜の肖像
18. 罪と罰
19. 密偵物語
20. 殺し屋危機一髪
21. 茎(STEM)
22. 丸ノ内サディスティック
23. 幸先坂
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Toutaikai.jpg (34.9 KB, 86 views)

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2014.01.13 at 06:33 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.01.13, 08:24 PM   #2
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Also, I have a hard time confirming if the limited edition comes with a bonus CD or not. Or whether they just come in a CD size case with Hard Cover booklet. Anyway, Amazon has the format listed as CD+Blu Ray on the one I preordered.
Old 2014.01.14, 06:14 AM   #3
Entry№1

Entry№1 puts considerable thought into their posts

Exciting! Thanks for the news, Grandma.
Someone refresh my memory... is the whole blu-ray going to be a stripped down show like the video of the English part that was on Nico Nico Douga? I'm really skeptical as to how some of these songs would translate with a small acoustic setup.
Old 2014.01.15, 06:01 PM   #4
deadgrandma

Originally Posted by Entry№1 View Post
Exciting! Thanks for the news, Grandma.
Someone refresh my memory... is the whole blu-ray going to be a stripped down show like the video of the English part that was on Nico Nico Douga? I'm really skeptical as to how some of these songs would translate with a small acoustic setup.
Well, having listened to one of the bootlegs in full (don't worry too much, you're much better off just waiting for this), it seems (from what I can hear from it) that this show is halfway between Baishou Exstasy and Ringohan. Not too stripped back but not fully orchestrated either. I think it's sounding pretty damn good imo. It's definitely more tasteful (yet without losing any liveliness it seems) than other orchestrated works like Bon Voyage too.

For an idea of what to expect, Kronekodow have a full listing of the players:

◆"党大会"ミュージシャンリスト ◆
 椎名林檎 「シイナ リンゴ」 vox      
 斎藤ネコ 「サイトウ ネコ」 violin
 林正樹  「ハヤシ  マサキ」 piano    
 グレート栄田 「グレート エイダ」 violin
 佐藤芳明 「サトウ ヨシアキ」 accordion  
 山田雄司 「ヤマダ ユウジ」 viola
 鳥越啓介 「トリゴエ ケイスケ」 bass
 藤森亮一 「フジモリ リョウイチ」 cello
 みどりん 「ミドリン」 drums
 朝川朋之 「アサカワ トモユキ」 harp

I'm pretty damn excited to watch this. No doubt it's not gonna become an instant favorite with people that don't like this direction of music, but eh, whatever, it ain't gonna stop me enjoying it :-p

Also, must be mentioned... the rearrangement of the Nakata song is what it should have been all along, and this new arrangement of Oishii Kitesu is also pretty gorgeous.

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2014.01.15 at 08:14 PM.
Old 2014.01.15, 08:08 PM   #5
FadedSun

FadedSun raises the standards of what a community can offer

Damn, and I just spend all that money on the box set, too.

Will CDJapan have this for preorder? I don't use Amazon JP.

Last edited by FadedSun : 2014.01.15 at 08:12 PM.
FadedSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.01.15, 08:21 PM   #6
deadgrandma

Originally Posted by FadedSun View Post
Damn, and I just spend all that money on the box set, too.

Will CDJapan have this for preorder? I don't use Amazon JP.
Heh, welcome to the world of collecting Ringo stuff :-p

No doubt CDJapan will have it listed soon enough for preorder. Who you use is your choice, but just incase you didn't notice: you do know Amazon.jp has it listed 1,000 yen less than retail price right? And their shipping is no longer crazy (it used to be something like 3,000 yen for a CD) but shipping cost me 1,100 yen for DHL/international express.

Like I said, if you do choose to buy it, the place you get it from is up to you, I just know which option seems the most value as of the moment. The LiVE boxset was and still is ¥ 7,543 less btw...

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2014.01.15 at 08:26 PM.
Old 2014.01.16, 07:49 AM   #7
Entry№1

Entry№1 puts considerable thought into their posts

That list really helps! Really looking forward to Oishii Kisetsu, though there's still no harpsichord?
Old 2014.01.16, 08:43 AM   #8
TurtleFu

TurtleFu deserves a fucking medal

If that is the full band player list, that means that this show is actually smaller than Baishou.
TurtleFu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.01.16, 06:20 PM   #9
deadgrandma

Hmm, well, it's certainly got more energy/focus than Baishou. I have no doubts about that.

BTW, the "Limited Edition" is confirmed to have a CD.

CDJapan: "Comes with a bonus CD including five live tracks (subject to change) from the concert on November 25, 2013."

So, surprisingly, EMI actually give some real extras (though, it's not big- and I have the full bootleg of the 25th show :-p). Still, better than nothing, we paid 800 yen extra with Ukina and Mitsugetsu Shou for merely fancy packaging extra. This comes with hardcover book and bonus CD. Thanks EMI for being less tight than usual :-)

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2014.01.16 at 06:25 PM.
Old 2014.01.23, 01:14 PM   #10
Inseu

Inseu has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Tried to order the Blu-ray from Amazon Japan, and it turns out they now charge 1100 yen shipping fee plus 955 yen "import fees deposit" for all orders made in Canada.......and no they don't give the "deposit" back.
Inseu is offline   Reply With Quote