Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Introductions You MUST introduce yourself here before you may post throughout the rest of the community.

Old 2015.07.21, 09:33 PM   #1111
tsukigimehime

tsukigimehime has had more than 15 seconds of fame

I am, but I've never commented afaik... just a common internet personality, I guess
tsukigimehime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.07.21, 09:36 PM   #1112
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

If you say so

I'm onto you! :-p
Old 2015.08.09, 05:03 AM   #1113
fernan1234

fernan1234 pleased at least somebody

Oh dear, I lurked here for a while and totally forgot that I was not even posting for two years!

Maybe I'll start posting now, if this counts as an "introduction" (such a quirky old-fashioned thing to do in forums, it's like I'm back in 2000).
fernan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.08.09, 10:43 AM   #1114
zeroryouko
Ringophile

zeroryouko raises the standards of what a community can offer

Welcome!
Old 2015.08.18, 10:09 PM   #1115
Kitty

Kitty has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Hello! I'm mainly an Oomori Seiko fan, and well, this looks like the place to talk about her music! Stumbled across a video on youtube some time ago, and well, I quickly fell into the rabbit hole. Not a great self introduction, but I think I'll have more to say about her music
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.08.18, 10:34 PM   #1116
zeroryouko
Ringophile

Welcome Kitty!
Old 2015.10.09, 10:20 AM   #1117
Ultra Blue

Ultra Blue pleased at least somebody

Hey, new here.
I'm a really-really new Ringo fan, Not for even a month yet. I mean, of course i knew of her since her Utada duet but never really gave her a chance until I found Shousho Strip and koko de kiss shite CD on a secondhand shop, fell in love and now i'm here
Ultra Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.10.09, 10:51 AM   #1118
zeroryouko
Ringophile

Originally Posted by Ultra Blue View Post
Hey, new here.
I'm a really-really new Ringo fan, Not for even a month yet. I mean, of course i knew of her since her Utada duet but never really gave her a chance until I found Shousho Strip and koko de kiss shite CD on a secondhand shop, fell in love and now i'm here
Welcome! It's always great to see that Ringo is still attracting new fans.
Old 2015.10.11, 12:45 PM   #1119
Inseu

Inseu has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Welcome Ultra Blue.
Inseu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.10.15, 08:38 PM   #1120
ipahpfge
Banned

ipahpfge doesn't have posts anyone cares about yet
Default nike free

7 April 15, Li Ning company hand in hand millet ecological chain enterprises of China Science and technology in Beijing officially released two with super high price of smart shoes -- strong Chun intelligent edition price 399 yuan, rabbit version of the smart price of 199 yuan -- two smart shoes will be in lynx exclusive debut on July 28. Li Ning, the company founder Mr. Li Ning, wammy technology founder Huang Mr. attended the conference, millet company CEO Lei Jun, chairman and Mr. also as a guest appearance the conference site. Li Ning brand through the two smart shoes launched, China Science and technology work together to actively advocate fresh and interesting intelligent running way of life, committed to stimulate the mass movement of cells with specialized equipment, intelligent motion and enrich people's sports life. This two products in the Li Ning SMART and millet mobile cloud big data technology platform based on the core research and development, to create professional equipment + intelligent hardware + Mobile Internet + data analysis and sharing, and other four dimensional smart platform, to provide consumers with a wide range of running tests, to open the new era of Li Ning brand into the Internet + sports life experience. < p > the release of two Li Ning smart shoes, 399 yuan Chun lie intelligent version of the commitment to the ultimate experience for the runners to provide a stable moderate shock; 199 yuan red rabbit, numerous for brief, concentrating perfect entry-level run the most slow earthquake and light weight function point. Two pairs of shoes in the bottom in the shoe arch implanted wammy Zhi Xin, real-time acquisition of run data, then by virtue of the professional data,nike free run pas chere, algorithms, including before and after the conventional distance, pace, route, calorie consumption function and two exclusive features: - Palm landing state analysis and precise frequency monitoring measuring full movement report --, app by millet motion feedback to consumers, thus completing the from front run interaction and data transmission analysis, to the client presentation, to a key social sharing and a series of intelligent running new experience. At the same time, the pursuit of the ultimate performance of wammy intellectual core also remarkable -- through intelligent dormancy mode to the thoughtful design, the wammy intellectual core of battery life can reach more than 1 year, exempt from the consumer from running shoes in frequent out charging chip inconvenience, truly make intelligent running no sense into daily life. < p > in addition to before and after palm landing state analysis and precise frequency monitoring two exclusive features outside, relying on Millet motion app tens of millions of active users, Li Ning smart shoes in the social interaction experience focus on force, gradually on the line of professional training program, friends urged challenge, mileage points for purchase and other social function reflects the Li Ning smart shoes force will run the friends circle, circle of friends, life circle multi circle interaction and integration, open and lead the Chinese intelligent running way of life ambition of foresight. < p > "Li Ning smart shoes attempt is not only product innovation experience and break the price barrier, is in the wave of Internet + build three-dimensional ecological circle, make intelligent running no sense into the life of the Chinese people." Mr. Li Ning in the conference mentioned so that each consumer can easily enter Chi run times is research and development of intelligent running shoes in the beginning of the heart and power. China Science and technology founder and CEO Huang Wang expressed to jointly open Lining Zhi >
ipahpfge is offline   Reply With Quote