Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2008.09.18, 08:19 AM   #81
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo View Post
You have not watched it yet
you've been sitting on it for 24 hours now!!!! that's some kinda resolve you have Whispa!

have a little peek! it won't hurt you!
I did, I watched the first two songs and the Yattsuke Shigoto extra (which was brilliant). It was at that point I thought I should wait til next week when I really have nothing to do in my Uni house and I'll really appreciate it. But now I'm under EMF stress to watch
Old 2008.09.18, 08:29 AM   #82
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

Well, you can join me in this tortuous quest of not-watching it until the dvd arrives!
ShinjiPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.09.18, 08:31 AM   #83
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by ShinjiPG View Post
Well, you can join me in this tortuous quest of not-watching it until the dvd arrives!
Bugger off, I'm not waiting that long any more. I haven't even ordered it yet
Old 2008.09.18, 08:54 AM   #84
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

Oh I see, I thought you had and were waiting like me :x
ShinjiPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.09.18, 08:56 AM   #85
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

I just picked up my copy(s) at the post office before I arrived to work this morning. CD Japan gave me not ten of the anniversary folders, or two of the folders, but one. It's a good thing I won eight of them at Yahoo! Japan Auctions a week ago. At least my CD Japan shipment was large enough that they didn't have to bend my folder around other items (as other EMFers had experienced), but the shipping alone was like 10,000yen (this package basically had 30 total discs within 20 total jewelcases). For those of you who haven't been following the history, I was supposed to have at least two of the anniversary folders with my last shipment.

Before I've watched the DVD, it looks like the content fits within the limits of single-layer, abusively close. If the concert is barely over an hour, then I expect the video quality to be great. Too bad I won't have any time to watch it until my lunch break. I'm struggling to wait until I get home - where I have a better screen, and can blast the audio as loud as I want.
Old 2008.09.18, 09:03 AM   #86
Inaudible-Whisper

Originally Posted by ShinjiPG View Post
Oh I see, I thought you had and were waiting like me :x
Well, it was my initial plan. I was going to buy it next month. But then reports started coming into this thread of it being freakingoddamnfantastic and so there's no way I'll wait that long. I think I'm going to watch it tonight.
Old 2008.09.18, 10:13 AM   #87
natsume

natsume is an asset to this community

Whisper -

JESUS CHRIST JUST WATCH THE FUCKING THING!!!!!

(Said while wanting to slap you with each and every word.)
natsume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.09.18, 10:36 AM   #88
Inaudible-Whisper

Here goes...
Old 2008.09.18, 11:10 AM   #89
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts

Hell, I haven't watched it yet even though someone was kind enough to send me the rips. I just gonna have to watch until my DVD gets here.

The man who does not listen to good music has no advantage over the man who is deaf.
-bastardized Twain quote.
http://www.last.fm/user/cjhobbies00
cjhobbies00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.09.18, 11:26 AM   #90
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

The logic behind such things -- which always happens round here upon a release -- never quite makes sense to me. You already paid for it, you have way more right to enjoy it as early as possible than someone like myself who has yet to throw his tip in (tho I will, make no mistake. Business 'fore pleasure tho.)

I know some people like to make it a special intimate affair, but whatever. All power to you guys.