Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2009.05.03, 08:47 PM   #61
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

^ I agree about Hugh Jackman. Angelina Jolie is NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL. ugghhhh I'm sooo sick of her... so count me as one straight girl who knows there are better girl-crushes out there (Scarlett Johansson )

Antonio Banderas is also a popular man-crush target.
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.03, 08:50 PM   #62
Jonny

Jonny puts considerable thought into their posts

Ok my pictures taken outsde. Also the one-page Yomiuri left on each seat. It has a thing about the DVD on the bottom left.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010982.JPG (1.18 MB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg P1010977.JPG (1.55 MB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg P1010978.JPG (1.27 MB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg P1010979.JPG (1.30 MB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg P1010980.JPG (1.22 MB, 6 views)
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.03, 08:53 PM   #63
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Hee hee. I like the little turtles on the logo. So the actual title of this event was "Kame no Ongaeshi"? "The Turtle Returns the Favor" or something? haha cuuute.
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.03, 09:08 PM   #64
Jonny

Jonny puts considerable thought into their posts

Yes this whole event was full of "thank yous". All the artists, between their songs, talked about how honored they were to be invited to this event, JUJU stumbling on her keigo (she lives in NY, maybe that's why).

Over the end credits, Kameda commented many of the names passing by. Not only the artists, also a lot of the crew, like the people responsible for the scene creation, lighting, and what not, even the sponsors. I remember when McDonald's logo flashed by, Kameda said something short like "You/I can always eat!"
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.03, 10:33 PM   #65
merman

merman is an asset to this community

Was it a pun on the Ghibli movie "Neko no ongaeshi"?
merman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.03, 10:53 PM   #66
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

hmmm I wonder how they will go about selling this dvd....

hugh jackman is such a good example of a man's man. he is masculine, refined, comfortable with himself in every way. I like how always puts up with the gay jokes and rumors and doesn't tolerate his homophobic fans. someone asked him one time if his wolvie fans would be upset he was playing an openly gay man on broadway and he was basically like who cares, I don't want fans like that anyways. there is also this HILARIOUS clip of him being groped on a japanese game show by this one poor guy who only has one testicle. long story, lol.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.04, 01:39 AM   #67
papilionidae

papilionidae deserves a fucking medal

do you really want "NEKO no ongaeshi"? XD
No...give me a break! XD
Old 2009.05.04, 01:54 AM   #68
Osiris12345

Osiris12345 deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
hmmm I wonder how they will go about selling this dvd....

hugh jackman is such a good example of a man's man. he is masculine, refined, comfortable with himself in every way. I like how always puts up with the gay jokes and rumors and doesn't tolerate his homophobic fans. someone asked him one time if his wolvie fans would be upset he was playing an openly gay man on broadway and he was basically like who cares, I don't want fans like that anyways. there is also this HILARIOUS clip of him being groped on a japanese game show by this one poor guy who only has one testicle. long story, lol.
I'm pretty much gay for Hugh Jackman. He's just awesome.
Old 2009.05.04, 03:03 AM   #69
a_grumble_cake

a_grumble_cake deserves a fucking medal

I just noticed the set list (thanks johhny, papilionidae). How aren't they both sick of Marunouchi Sadistic?!

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
there is also this HILARIOUS clip of him being groped on a japanese game show by this one poor guy who only has one testicle. long story, lol.
that was on Waratte Iitomo! My hobby is watching Jackman on non English variety shows. Other good ones are him and Daniel Henney on Gold Miss is Coming (Korean) and just him on El Hormiguero (Spanish).
a_grumble_cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.04, 03:18 AM   #70
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Hugh Jackman is gay/bi? There's obviously a whole world of 'closeted' celebrities that I'm unaware of. If that is true, he is indeed the best looking =P I also heard about Zachary Quinto (Sylar from Heroes, in Star Trek). Not conventionally handsome, but still quite attractive.

And re:the set list. Did Kameda have a major influence in all those songs? I remember reading this site when I was a lurker and seeing someone say that Gips sounds like a Kameda-centric song.

Oh, awesome photos.
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote