Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.
Closed Thread

Old 2011.11.16, 11:14 PM   #41
ShadyNook

ShadyNook raises the standards of what a community can offer

Originally Posted by deadgrandma View Post
So preordered and shit (while I got the money before Xmas) and there's an official Daihakken music score book out too http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....=NEOBK-1026453 that I didn't notice before
I got that book a couple of weeks ago. The paper is so crappy. Its the same kind of off-white newsprint/coloring book type of paper used in manga graphic novels. the first seven pages use the high grade type of paper though for the the photos. The photos are the exact same ones in the cd booklet.
Old 2011.11.17, 04:20 AM   #42
W3iHong

W3iHong is an asset to this community

Originally Posted by ShadyNook View Post
I got that book a couple of weeks ago. The paper is so crappy. Its the same kind of off-white newsprint/coloring book type of paper used in manga graphic novels. the first seven pages use the high grade type of paper though for the the photos. The photos are the exact same ones in the cd booklet.
I have this: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....Y=NEOBK-500029

The paper quality is pretty good. Thick and doesn't look like it could tear anytime.
Old 2011.12.05, 03:54 PM   #43
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

I'm surprised no album cover has been unveiled yet... it's not that far away now...

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2011.12.08 at 04:29 PM.
Old 2011.12.08, 11:11 PM   #44
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Track list

M1 今夜はから騒ぎ
  作詞・作曲 椎名林檎 (Ringo)
M2 怪ホラーダスト
  作詞・作曲 伊澤一葉 (Izawa)
M3 タイムカプセル
  作詞・作曲 亀田誠治 (Kameda)
M4 sa_i_ta
  作詞・作曲 浮雲 (Uki)
M5 ほんとのところ
  作詞・作曲 刄田綴色 (Hata)

Looks like 32歳の別れ isn't going to be on here afterall (this is what I expected Ringo's song to be), so... new solo album possibility even stronger :-)

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2011.12.09 at 06:30 AM.
Old 2011.12.09, 01:56 AM   #45
Tai-Jin

Tai-Jin pleased at least somebody

Romanized:

今夜はから騒ぎ - Konya wa karasawagi
怪ホラーダスト - Kai Horror dust
タイムカプセル - Timecapsule
ほんとのところ - Honto no tokoro

No previously released songs right? Thats good news!
Old 2011.12.09, 02:22 AM   #46
baruga

baruga has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Is the tracklist symmetry that all titles are equally long again? Anyways, super stoked for this! And Hata is contributing!
Old 2011.12.09, 06:00 AM   #47
The Most Curious Thing

The Most Curious Thing raises the standards of what a community can offer

So no Handsome Sugite or 32-sai no Wakare, and there's still length symmetry...wow. Is anyone else really looking forward to this?
Old 2011.12.09, 06:03 AM   #48
deadgrandma

They've been doing 今夜はから騒ぎ live lately, though noone (?) knew who's song it actually was till now. I always thought 32歳の別れ sounded like a solo song, very personal song title, and here kinda sorta confirms it. I'm just waiting for that TJ hiatus/solo album (and hopefully tour) announcement...

And yes, I actually feel a bit of a tingle of excitement for this release now that it's getting closer.

Also, what's with the 7 character song titles- is there a special meaning behind '7' in Japan like it kinda-sorta does in the west?

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2011.12.09 at 06:12 AM.
Old 2011.12.09, 06:54 AM   #49
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Handsome-sugite might, like Senkou Shoujo, make its way onto a full-length album in the future, but with an EP I just don't see that as the best home for a random-new-song-put-on-a-DVD. I never thought Handsome-sugite was going to be on this. Just because a new song exists (and especially if it's already had a release), doesn't mean it's automatically going to be on the next album. Kurumaya-san never saw another release; it could end up like that.

This is probably Dai-hakken leftovers that have been polished up for release, like Ringo was saying could be possible in that website interview I'm translating.
Old 2011.12.09, 10:23 AM   #50
Andikki

Andikki is an asset to this community

And that each of them had one leftover is a coincidence?
Closed Thread