Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2009.08.22, 08:26 AM   #61
NipponRock

NipponRock is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by frecklegirl View Post
I love your review and totally agree with it... but omg, please learn the difference between "it's" and "its" XD Sorry, I don't mean to sound super nitpicky, just you used that a lot and it started to stand out and bug me XD
Oh man, you're right. I hate making that mistake and am appalled at how many times I made it there. Thanks for pointing that out because seriously need to be more conscious of that.

(Although, as much as I know why that rule exists, and I want to follow it, there's part of me that thinks it's completely stupid - It's not as if people get confused reading a sentence like "Dean's going to go to Tom's store" - so why the exception with "It's going into its place." - bah, archaic grammar rules)
NipponRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.22, 07:40 PM   #62
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Finished my translations of the Ringo/Jihen relevant songs from this album; they can be found HERE!
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.12.20, 03:14 PM   #63
so_cold

so_cold puts considerable thought into their posts

I've gone back to this album for two reasons... (both TJ... positivity!)

Mezame: This song's sleepy sounding flow is really rather nice. No idea why it's five minutes long, but I must like Uki-RnB...

Kodomo no Joukei: Like a sad Mary Poppins playing the good bit of Sake to Geko at the piano, it has an appealing china-like delicacy. SR still gives good things to her friend.

*Clicks frecklegirl's link* Oh, Schumann's Scenes from Childhood... It does sound like an "answer" to that. I knew there was a familiarity to it because I used to play some Schumann...

Last edited by so_cold : 2009.12.20 at 03:42 PM.
so_cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.12.20, 06:30 PM   #64
darkdisco

darkdisco pleased at least somebody

I recently got this and I have to say, I like it more than I expected to. Zutto is really the only track I can't stand. Curtain Fall through Tarinsu is wonderful.
darkdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.09.07, 09:29 PM   #65
hoopra

hoopra raises the standards of what a community can offer

after all this time i finally heard Tokai no Manner after i stumbled upon it on tumblr, damn this is hot fish grease! i don't remember this thread at all shit, now time to find the other tracks,
this is probably the best shiina produced track not for herself,
tomosaka rei actually sounds good too
hoopra is offline   Reply With Quote