Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2010.01.31, 02:58 AM   #651
terrorsounds

terrorsounds pleased at least somebody

I own all SR and TJ albums, and a few of the singles (slowly collecting them all) , also have 2 dvd's. one from ebay copy from china showing a large concert and a small concert. which i assume is a tour for Heisei Fūzoku albumI also have another full of videoclips from the aniversery campaign.

im fishing to see her live soon so ill probably grab some more stuff then =3
terrorsounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.01.31, 07:17 PM   #652
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

I think the best way to get posters is to find a good deputy service and then have them go after the posters in the Yahoo Japan auctions.
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.01.31, 10:21 PM   #653
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

the earlier items posted were purchased from the kronekodow official store, where they sell tour merchandise left over from the shows and various other goods. you can pay with a foreign credit card, but they will only ship inside Japan, so if you have a friend who can receive and forward the items to you from inside japan, it is possible to order from outside Japan. I'll take pictures of the necklace and stuff once I get it, I've never really seen what it looks like online and the website has a graphic (which is lame for such an expensive item).
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.02.01, 12:20 AM   #654
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

I'll second the opinion that if you want posters you can get them super easy from Yahoo! Japan auctions via a deputy service like Shopping Mall Japan or Japamart. I don't think you will have to pay any more than 3,000 Yen for any one poster as long as you don't get carried away with the notion that you need a specific poster at the very moment you see it, by that I mean if you see one and it goes higher than that then let it go and the poster will likely come again in a few days or weeks. I've been guilty of paying too much because I thought it was the only one (poster) ever, but patience has taught me that it is not the case. I own 11 posters now and hope to make that 13 before the week is out. \0/

Though I do warn you that if you go on these auctions you will no doubt get attracted to a whole bunch of stuff you never knew existed and lose all your money.
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.02.01, 12:26 AM   #655
Kasu

Kasu is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo View Post
I'll second the opinion that if you want posters you can get them super easy from Yahoo! Japan auctions via a deputy service like Shopping Mall Japan or Japamart. I don't think you will have to pay any more than 3,000 Yen for any one poster as long as you don't get carried away with the notion that you need a specific poster at the very moment you see it, by that I mean if you see one and it goes higher than that then let it go and the poster will likely come again in a few days or weeks. [...]
Though I do warn you that if you go on these auctions you will no doubt get attracted to a whole bunch of stuff you never knew existed and lose all your money.
Thanks a lot
I just want one poster for my new flat which would already be enough because I'll put those on the wall.
Kasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.02.01, 12:27 AM   #656
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

I have 12 mint condition SR/TJ posters, thanks to Yahoo! Japan Auctions.

Like Ringo~Bingo just said, most of them don't cost very much money. It's when you are going after Honnou or earlier, that you have to pay a fortune even for a previously-used poster. The occasional single might fetch more than 3000yen - like something tells me you'd never get Ringo no Uta for that low. But for the most part, that price range holds true if you're patient.
Old 2010.02.01, 12:51 AM   #657
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

What poster are you after by the way?

Even though my tastes are pretty old school I find the Ringo Expo poster to be exceptionally nice.
Old 2010.02.01, 01:11 AM   #658
Kasu

Kasu is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo View Post
What poster are you after by the way?
I don't have any special poster I'm after, anything would be fine with me.
Though I like extraordinary looks and I LOVE this hat she wears here
Kasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.02.01, 01:12 AM   #659
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

In the picture below I need help knowing what a few of the items are! the things marked with a black cross I already have so that's fine I just need to know what the other things are. I can identify the box of matches but I'm unsure of the rest, especially the big bag on the bottom left.

Any help would be appreciated.

Name:  yu_kiaddictionxtc-img400x266-1264725274p1030135.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  115.1 KB
Old 2010.02.01, 01:23 AM   #660
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

The two objects in the middle near the left, are Domestic Virgin Line photobooks. Yes, there's actually two different ones with different pages inside. I've seen them sell for a lot on their own sometimes.

The stuff sitting ontop of the XTC bag is ancient fanclub materials I've seen before - nothing I would get too excited about, but still rare nonetheless.

I've got one of those matchboxes, and there's an alternate version in red with the same art style. I wouldn't buy one of those on their own, but if they come bundled with other things you do want, then you might as well.

The red package near the middle of the top, is a set of Domestic Virgin Line stickers, which I have seen fetching more than most photobooks.

I don't know what that Tokyo Incidents bag/box is.

---

I would say the Domestic Virgin Line items alone are probably worth whatever that whole auction is going for.