Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2007.04.02, 12:06 PM   #1
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer
Default [TJ] 2005.07.13 - Dynamite In (DVD) [Concert Video]

Dynamite In

01 ダイナマイト (Dynamite)
02 透明人間 (Toumei Ningen)
03 恋の売り込み (Koi no Urikomi)
04 Σ~クロール (Sigma~Crawl)
・ボーナストラック:群青日和(Tour Offshot Edits) (Bonus Track: Gunjou Biyori (Tour Offshot Edits))
Total Playtime: 45:43

Retail Availability: Amazon.co.jp, CD Japan, HMV Japan, YesAsia
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.02.26, 02:33 AM   #4
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

Could anyone tell me what does this DVD contain and if it's worth buying if I already have Dynamite Out?
Thanks!
ShinjiPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.02.26, 04:56 AM   #5
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Its the behind the scenes counterpart to DO. If you cant understand japanese, its boring really. You can skip it and not feel bad.
Old 2009.02.26, 06:30 AM   #6
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

At the very least it does look good next to Dynamite Out on a shelf but little value beyond that.

(this would have been another photograph moment \0/ but my copy of Dynamite In is elsewhere and I've never really felt bothered to go and retrieve it)
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.02.26, 09:36 AM   #7
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

Ok, thanks for the info guys
I know it includes some tracks from DO, so I thought it worked as some kind of preview, and I didn't see any sense in that kind of release...
If it had the Himitsu performance, I think I'd buy it soon, but I guess I'll just leave it for (much) later then.
Old 2009.03.02, 10:56 PM   #8
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Why would you buy it for that, when the Himitsu performance can be found on Adult pour homme?
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.02, 11:23 PM   #9
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Because Adult Pour Homme is sold-out while Dynamite In isn't. If you're a late fan who already owns Adult Pour Femme, would you rather buy Adult for a second time (and through a reseller), or Dynamite In for the first time?

Dynamite In unfortunately doesn't have any exclusive concert performances. Everything you get that's not band practice or between-songs, is basically the exact same footage as select parts of Dynamite Out.

This DVD is more worthwhile than the beginnings of Hatsuiki Status or Baishou Ecstasy. If you're bewitched by the charm of Phase 1, then this isn't quite very last DVD you should buy. You might rank this ahead of Heisei Fuuzoku Daiginjou and Watashi no Hatsuden. Heck, even Tokyo Incidents Vol.1 might be boring to watch compared to Dynamite In. It's really a very underrated DVD. They should have done exactly the same thing with Electric Mole. Take the band practice and the goofing off, and give those moments their own dedicated DVD so that the concert can have its own dedicated DVD too. It makes each of those features much more engaging than they ever could have been within the same DVD.
Old 2009.03.03, 02:08 AM   #10
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
Because Adult Pour Homme is sold-out while Dynamite In isn't. If you're a late fan who already owns Adult Pour Femme, would you rather buy Adult for a second time (and through a reseller), or Dynamite In for the first time?
Exactly

Oh, I didn't thought about that. It actually makes sense, since the DO DVD has no extra-footage whatsoever, so it's good they didn't go the EM way and put it in another disc. What's confusing is why did they also include some of the performances, besides the back-stage material, in Dynamite In. Probably for people who didn't want to buy DO, or to appeal them to buy DO?

And I'm not buying HFD or WnH ever! I'd prefer spending that money on other Ringo/Jihen material or on another artist.