Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2009.04.12, 11:34 AM   #141
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Originally Posted by clowezra View Post
Kind of an accident. I was dragged to some japanese stores in Picadilly Circus, and I saw Watashi to Houden, and was heavily intrigued by the cover.
Wow, another Shiina Ringo fan in London? =P
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.12, 12:37 PM   #142
so_cold

so_cold puts considerable thought into their posts

London to be the first stop on SR's first world tour!

Good post clowezra (and Nicola avatar!) It is overwhelming to discover quite how insanely good SR's music is in such a short space of time.
so_cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.12, 12:55 PM   #143
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by so_cold View Post
London to be the first stop on SR's first world tour! Good post clowezra (and Nicola avatar!) It is overwhelming to discover quite how insanely good SR's music is in such a short space of time.
No! first stop Glasgow and that avatar was bugging me for ever it's Nicola from Girls Aloud!
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.13, 04:13 AM   #144
clowezra

clowezra is headed in the right direction

Haha, thanks for the hellos! And yep, I live in NW London, so you can add me to the list of London-based SR fans.=D And yes, SR should definitely come to London first.

Yeah, it's Nicola! Obviously the best in the group.=P And s_c, you're completely right. It came as quite a bit of a shock to the system, but getting most/all of her releases at once was seriously worth it.
Old 2009.04.13, 08:28 AM   #145
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Hello clowezra. I was just in London 2 weeks ago. It was awesome! Camden town was amazing. And I miss fcuk already. Gahh.
Old 2009.04.14, 03:24 AM   #146
clowezra

Hey. Haha, I live like, right next to Camden Town! It really is amazing, I'm glad you liked it.=D
Old 2009.04.14, 02:43 PM   #147
so_cold

so_cold puts considerable thought into their posts

Camden's wonderful, although I've not been to the market in a little while. You can easily wander up Primrose Hill from all Camden's bars and things and take in the London skyline... I'm a less salubrious South Londoner myself...
so_cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.14, 03:09 PM   #148
clowezra

Originally Posted by so_cold View Post
Camden's wonderful, although I've not been to the market in a little while. You can easily wander up Primrose Hill from all Camden's bars and things and take in the London skyline... I'm a less salubrious South Londoner myself...
Yeah, London's skyline on Primrose Hill is brilliant. Isn't it nearer Kentish Town than Camden tho? Either way, went there on the heatwave couple of weeks back...was amazing. And ahaaa, I love South London.<3
Old 2009.04.21, 02:36 PM   #149
Lustau

Lustau is headed in the right direction

I was listening to music on Youtube while working on an application in Feb. 2007. Yami no Fure Ame played, and I was very shocked by how much I enjoyed it. My first thought was "have I lost my mind, or is this as good as I think it is?" So I clicked on one of the "related videos" pages. It was Stem, and I was addicted.
Lustau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.22, 02:37 AM   #150
a_grumble_cake

a_grumble_cake deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by Lustau View Post
I was listening to music on Youtube while working on an application in Feb. 2007. played, and I was very shocked by how much I enjoyed it. My first thought was "have I lost my mind, or is this as good as I think it is?" So I clicked on one of the "related videos" pages. It was Stem, and I was addicted.
yeaaaahh Yami no Furu Ame! (I sometimes link people to that PV but I can never figure out if it really gives the good first impression I think it does).
Yami ni... and then Stem. You were pretty lucky!
a_grumble_cake is offline   Reply With Quote