Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.
Closed Thread

Old 2009.05.01, 08:54 AM   #21
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

you do not "have" to buy. You can if you want to. But to those bitching and complaining about buying it - z0mg get a grip. I don't buy things I dont want to buy.
Old 2009.05.01, 09:09 AM   #22
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

I was just wondering why the album was a specific target of your counter-bitching - when judging by your now-'clarified' merit, the single would be an "equally unnecessary" purchase, yet you only made it a point to mention the album. This implies that the album should be taken less seriously as a potential purchase, than the single. This makes it look like you are getting the details mixed up.

Now, who do you think you're convincing here? If someone thought the single was a mandatory purchase, that same someone is going to think the album is a mandatory purchase. Why would they suddenly abandon the quest or the priority to own any Shiina Ringo involved tracks they do not already have? You think any Shiina Ringo collectors who were already serious enough to buy the single, don't want to finish what they've started?

You're not a collector. You're extremely choosy, that's your prerogative, and we all know this. Doesn't mean none of your "don't bother buying this" statements can be taken seriously, but you'll have to do better than your latest posts in this thread if you want to achieve anything more than postcount.
Old 2009.05.01, 09:57 AM   #23
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

i didnt mention the single at all. I didnt say the single was more important than the album. Personally, i'd get the album. And to the collectors, if its their sworn vow to buy any and everything, then why complain? If there's a string of Puffy singles released, theres a good chance an album with these songs will be released soon after, right?
Old 2009.05.01, 11:41 AM   #24
bromithia

bromithia has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
you do not "have" to buy. You can if you want to. But to those bitching and complaining about buying it - z0mg get a grip. I don't buy things I dont want to buy.
Commmmmmpleeeeeetttttely agree.
Old 2009.05.01, 12:23 PM   #25
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

poooooooo. I just woke up with my work close on and a pounding headache (its 5 am). I thought this was the proper place to tell you all.
Old 2009.05.01, 01:06 PM   #26
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

if you have no interest in puffy but collect ringo and they release a single with one ringo a-side, why would you not immediately go for the single over waiting for an indefinite time for an album that is going to be twice as expensive (at least) with no confirmation of any other redeeming tracks? For collectors, THIS IS a mandatory buy, I sold myself long enough so I will inevitably just shut up and buy. But that doesn't mean we should just go quietly, complaining is half the fun in these forums, right? I mean you of all people should know.
Old 2009.05.01, 01:29 PM   #27
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

hahaha i think you are in love with each other
Old 2009.05.01, 01:50 PM   #28
Tokyo Jihad

Aww what the fuck! The lead single is also going to be on the album!? Rabble rabble rabble! Waste my money! If only I could not buy it!
Old 2009.05.01, 02:00 PM   #29
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

way to miss the point.

sure, some of us here on these forums are happy to ride off other's backs for releases. where do you think torrents come from after all? I have ZERO tolerance for people who download and then are going to criticize people who actually pay for any release, regardless if they are complaining about it. I come here and listen to bitching about Variety for upwards of two years, who cares. My objection is only half serious, obviously. I think it is shitty they are including another ringo song on the album without any previous notice ANYWHERE. We know Ringo was going to be on Toridori, which comes out half a month later, a few weeks before this. Therefore if they release a single from it I obviously will know as I have pre-ordered Toridori, it isn't worth the fuss. I don't follow Puffy, I don't care about Puffy. How can you tell Hiyori Hime is the lead single for an album? The album wasn't announced before the single, was it? I could care less if HH is on the album, I'm just more annoyed the other song wasn't mentioned UNTIL we got this album news and it still hasn't been picked up by kronekodow or anywhere else, leaving many of the fans with no option but to buy both releases.

and if you don't like hearing me bitch about it anymore, just put me on ignore. kthanx.
Old 2009.05.01, 02:07 PM   #30
Tokyo Jihad

if your usage of the ignore function on me is any indication, it doesn't work well. And why would they have said anything prior to the release of the album's line-up? If you don't like Puffy, and you don't want to buy Puffy, you really shouldn't. I'm not making fun of people that buy stuff, I'm making fun of people that buy stuff when they don't even want to.

If you don't want to listen to pretty obvious logic, don't respond kthx

Last edited by Tokyo Jihad : 2009.05.01 at 02:10 PM.
Closed Thread