Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2007.06.01, 07:08 PM   #11
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

People with the singles, can I ask who did the photography for Gunjo Biyori/Sounan?
Old 2007.06.01, 08:06 PM   #12
pariscombo

pariscombo deserves a fucking medal

The reason why I'm asking for this information is because there are editions of Kyoiku and Sounan (single) which feature a kind of 'tabbed' jewel case backing sheet (the piece of paper that is inserted in between the external jewel case and the piece holding the CD itself). They seem to be a set of three. I'm wondering if the Gunjou Biyori single is the third of the set with this feature.
It's a bit late but for the case you are in question till now.

Image from korean ringo-fan cafe http://cafe.daum.net/ringo

Triology index(三部作インデックス) of Gunjobiyori/Sounan/Koukyu first-press.

People with the singles, can I ask who did the photography for Gunjo Biyori/Sounan?
It's 内田将二 (Uchida Souji). He also photographed Shuraba and Adult.
pariscombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.02, 06:35 AM   #13
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Thank you pariscombo!

Ugh, that first press thing is quite cool, but is it really nothing else but just those 3 slips of paper? I really don't see how that makes the CD more valuable.
Old 2007.06.06, 03:55 PM   #14
badtzmaru

badtzmaru has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Yeah, it's kind of cool but not that cool... o_o;; I guess I have the limited edition of the Sounan single, then? That's weird because I bought it way after it was released. (But, I'm not complaining!)
Old 2007.06.06, 04:50 PM   #15
haruhi-suzumiya

haruhi-suzumiya is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by badtzmaru View Post
Yeah, it's kind of cool but not that cool... o_o;; I guess I have the limited edition of the Sounan single, then? That's weird because I bought it way after it was released. (But, I'm not complaining!)
I have the special version of sounan too. I also did buy it, like, two years after it was released.
haruhi-suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.06, 05:59 PM   #16
badtzmaru

badtzmaru has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Oh, thanks for confirming it, Haruhi! I wonder if it's the same price as the regular edition.
Old 2007.06.06, 09:06 PM   #17
haruhi-suzumiya

haruhi-suzumiya is headed in the right direction

At the time I had no clue it was a special edition. It didn't really say..
haruhi-suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote