Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2008.08.06, 05:25 PM   #291
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Chronicles of Highway Robbbery,
Volume 6, Chapter 3:

This started at 400yen...

Name:  reikodojp-img600x450-1217495511mps4m641408.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  25.9 KB
Name:  reikodojp-img450x600-121749551127uhly41408.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  21.6 KB

and closed for 520yen.
I'm not worried about these potentially being sample copies, because Yahoo! Japan Auction sellers don't push that sort of thing without warning you about the sample status first, unlike sellers all over eBay.

I was mainly after the old copy of Ringo no Uta, but there's no harm in getting the other three CDs as part of the deal.
Old 2008.08.06, 05:29 PM   #292
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

not a bad haul for £2.50 (excluding post) you did well there Glath!!
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.06, 05:43 PM   #293
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts

Still gonna come out to around 20+ though. You have to pay the middle man, and shipping too.

The man who does not listen to good music has no advantage over the man who is deaf.
-bastardized Twain quote.
http://www.last.fm/user/cjhobbies00
cjhobbies00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.06, 06:12 PM   #294
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by cjhobbies00 View Post
Still gonna come out to around 20+ though. You have to pay the middle man, and shipping too.
Yup, I took that into account.
The Ringo no Uta re-release alone, will set you back that much if you buy it from any of the major vendors, and it's not even as collectible, because there's no mole on the case or the booklet. All of the re-releases were basically non-copy-protected versions of second-pressings. Even if I end up paying $25 after all the fees kick in (highly probable), I'm still making off like a bandit for the other singles that are worth another $40+, two of which are sold-out first-pressings. Say what you will about how much you disliked the associated album - those two singles on their own are still fairly worthy for the B-Sides that should have been on the album in-place of other songs.
Old 2008.08.06, 06:24 PM   #295
Jesse

Jesse has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Wow! That was a good buy Glath! I didn't realise Ringo no Uta had different pressing.... hmmm....

Yayyyyyy! frecklegirl's JCHI arrived in the mail today! And Honnou (and a bunch of other stuff) arrived yesterday... I think I've gotten at least one thing in the mail every day this week.

(well on Tuesday I got one DVD... out of 4 that I had ordered from a local website (lol, that sounds funny, "local website"). The package wasn't like it was even supposed to hold 4, it was just a small bubble wrap envelope.. so it wasn't tampered with or anything. They're "investigating" it now. )
Old 2008.08.06, 06:27 PM   #296
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

what's the difference between first press & standard press Ringo No Uta ?
Old 2008.08.06, 06:35 PM   #297
Glathannus
True Final Boss

On the first-pressing of Ringo no Uta, the jewelcase itself has a small black mole on the clear plastic, so that when you have the mole-less CD booklet inside, the jewelcase's mole is superimposed over the face, exactly where Shiina Ringo's mole used to be. The booklets themselves are exactly the same on both pressings. Second-pressing doesn't have the mole, so you see the 'standard' cover art through the jewelcase.
Old 2008.08.06, 06:40 PM   #298
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

oh right! that's the version I have!! it has the black mole sticker on the jewel case but not the booklet!!!
Old 2008.08.07, 07:35 PM   #299
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Someone is using Shopping Mall Japan to pay at least 12000yen for a KSK vinyl, and it's not me. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you, Ringo~Bingo?
Old 2008.08.07, 07:44 PM   #300
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

AHH.. you found me!! nah seriously it's not me it would have been if they took my card but no it's not me

OMG!! look closely at the picture and you can see Kameda!! in the reflection