Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Off-Topic (Movies, TV & Other Media)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic (Movies, TV & Other Media) Post about movies, TV shows, video games, and other media.

Old 2010.12.12, 09:53 PM   #1421
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Anybody aware of a European-based store that sells white DualShock 3 Controllers ?

The way the post gets at Christmas I don't feel too comfortable buying from Asia.
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.12.15, 01:32 AM   #1422
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Been trading some extremely expensive cars in Gran Turismo 5 recently with a few members on GT Planet. Seeing as the servers have been swallowing some cars into the ether recently it's serious internet business to do this!

It takes 40 minutes to grind 1,000,000 credits and some cars are 5,000,000+ so these things can't be replaced too quickly if you get scammed or lose your car!

My last trade was giving away my 4,500,000 Formula Gran Turismo for a 5,800,000 Bentley Speed 8. :O You can gauge the sort of risk involved when you may lose your car to a stranger!

The game should have a secure middleman service for these trades rather than having to place actual trust in an individual.

Anyways...

Still waiting for Red Dead to turn up even though it should have been here yesterday.
Old 2010.12.18, 03:58 PM   #1423
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

^Red Dead turned up. \0/

Even though GT5 is getting lukewarm reviews and the single player events are lacklustre, I would still implore all motor fans to buy it regardless! once you make a bit of money you can forget all about the crap lack of events and get down to the real business of Gran Turismo! you in your tuned machine against the track and the clock.

I spent hours trying to get a time under 01:42 in Grand Valley today in my McLaren F1 and the time just sails by when you get stuck in! in the end I got 01:43 but I know I can go better than that! then I found the beast in the random second hand dealership... the Audi Quattro '82.

Seriously, don't believe the (lack of) hype.

Let my jaw-dropping screens show you the path to driving perfection!

Deep Forest Raceway_1.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway.jpg
Old 2010.12.30, 08:46 AM   #1424
Maou

Maou knows what you did last summerMaou knows what you did last summer

I'd like to play GT5, but I can't put down the money for a racing wheel right now and I refuse to play with a standard controller. Maybe next month?
Old 2011.01.28, 09:08 AM   #1425
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Picked up dead Space 2 today so I'm looking forward to getting through that.

Well I actually didn't pick it up as I'm not well, somebody else did!

Hopefully I'll be fit for playing early next week.
Old 2011.01.29, 06:34 AM   #1426
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Has the PS4 been announced? a mate of mine dropped me a text about it being proposed but I cannot for the life of me find any truth to this.
Old 2011.01.29, 07:49 AM   #1427
Maou

Maou knows what you did last summerMaou knows what you did last summer

Perhaps yer mate is talking about the PSP NGP, Bingo?
Old 2011.01.29, 08:02 AM   #1428
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

A new PSP came out? I guess that's it then. He probably heard a bit on that then thought it was a PS4.

Cheers.
Old 2011.02.17, 08:48 AM   #1429
golem09

golem09 deserves a fucking medal

I finally got myself my own SNES, basically to play Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3. Then I bought both games including the original box and everything in a good shape although I'm not even able to play SD3 on my PAL console.
Next month a new german retranslation of Seiken Densetsu 3 will be released in the final version and then I'll mod an Illusion of Time cartridge into a german PAL Secret of Mana 2.
Weird how I simply can't let go of these two games

MyAnimelist
golem09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.07.08, 04:18 PM   #1430
The Most Curious Thing

The Most Curious Thing raises the standards of what a community can offer

Originally Posted by golem09 View Post
I finally got myself my own SNES, basically to play Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3. Then I bought both games including the original box and everything in a good shape although I'm not even able to play SD3 on my PAL console.
Next month a new german retranslation of Seiken Densetsu 3 will be released in the final version and then I'll mod an Illusion of Time cartridge into a german PAL Secret of Mana 2.
Weird how I simply can't let go of these two games
SD3 is so much better than Secret of Mana. People complain about which JRPGs get localizations today, but it was so much worse in the 90s.
The Most Curious Thing is offline   Reply With Quote