Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2007.09.28, 06:10 PM   #191
Op2
Banned

Op2 is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by Op2 View Post
I was browsing Kameda's website, and it has a section of the things he loves ( http://www.ganso-makotoya.com/profile/ ) - so I copied the text and put it into Google translate. The "good" parts are in bold.

--------------------------------------
KAMEDA Loves...

The tower of the blue sky/the sun/Guinness raw /i-tunes you play and/the buckwheat noodle/the shear pen of procrastination /0.9 early morning 3 of the line rising/the clear mint gum/the fried egg turn over/seven star/the evening sun /EGOISTE PLATINUM/morning bath of thbousand village mountains/the Osamu Dazai/acupuncture and moxibustion integral body/the bean milk/memory /LAPHROAIG 15 year /The BEATLES/Mt. Fuji of the mother/per [goyachiya] tower v [ru]/the outer garden/the angel cream/red pepper power/the cinema during morning/customization of carrying/are/the stripe of Akatsuka Fujio /Paul Smith/the pizza of human relations/[motsutsuarerachizu] which have the smell of the child/speed impression/Tama/PIXER/ timing of the river edge it is good, “is the change of the coffee how?”/The fragrance of the lavender/the edge it is not the glasses/fragrance, it forces, N.Y of sound/morning Calais/the depth of winter. L.A of midsummer. /The eraser/iron arm atom which goes out well/smell of the lawn of the oxygen water/the Tabasco/double squeeze /YEBISU/ national hippodrome/the dimple/hardness is controlled softly well,/the fragrance /MacBook Pro/corona extra of the [yu] [zu]/the reed blotch/the tooth it polishes,/[tomu] [yankun]/earl Gray (the milk)/with utmost effort the person

You guys are forgetting the "pizza of human relations"... XD
Op2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.09.28, 08:00 PM   #192
zarya

zarya is an asset to this community

Originally Posted by Op2 View Post
What are Uki's background vocals in Tsukigime-hime? I am pretty sure it is in French, and I should probably know what it is, you know, being Canadian and therefore being forced to take the language throughout school.

Is it "la princesse"?
Ever since I read that post of yours, I've been trying to hear what Ukigumo's singing in the background

In the first verse-part, he's juste saying "la princesse" (like around 0:40 into the song)

Later on (1:36), he's singing longer sentences. I can only make out the first one:
"Elle est très (could also be trop) jolie, la princesse" (She's very (or too) pretty, the princess"
Then he sings 3 other sentences but I have no idea what he's saying beside
"Elle est [blablabla] la princesse" (She's [somethingsomething], the princess)

His voice is quiet and his accent doesn't help either.

Me semble que y'a une couple d'autres francophones sur le forum, qq1 d'autre a une idée de ce qu'il dit??
zarya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.09.28, 08:38 PM   #193
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Je parle seulement un peu et je ne peux pas comprende qu'est ce qu'il dit apres "la princesse". Mais, merci peur le lyrics?
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.09.28, 10:59 PM   #194
baboo

baboo is headed in the right direction

Hey, HEDOfloe . I think you know my senior on lastfm. Her name is SUPER something.

Just browsing through the whole album. I think it rocks. I fall in love with it instantly. IZAWA never fails to surprise fans

The only track that I don't like is track 7 (forgot the name ). It just does not fit the whole album and it sounds like common Americanized song. But glad because they are trying something really new.
baboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.09.29, 06:51 AM   #195
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

^ I don't think so. I don't have any friends whose name start with SUPER.
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.09.29, 08:46 AM   #196
Ananda

Ananda pleased at least somebody

The last one is :

Elle est solitaire la princesse.
Old 2007.09.30, 06:48 PM   #197
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Seems like SSAW isn't some random word cooked up by Izawa.

施設の名称であるSSAWSとは、「"Spring Summer Autumn Winter Snow"」の頭文字から来ており、屋内スキー場の特色を生かして一年中スキーが出来ることをアピールするネーミングであった。
Old 2007.10.01, 12:27 AM   #198
golem09

golem09 deserves a fucking medal

I'm thinking about reselling the album. First press should get me some money over eBay, shouldn't it?

MyAnimelist
golem09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.01, 03:40 AM   #199
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by golem09 View Post
I'm thinking about reselling the album. First press should get me some money over eBay, shouldn't it?
hahahah no
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.01, 03:50 AM   #200
golem09

golem09 deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
hahahah no
I mean at least the price I paid.

MyAnimelist
golem09 is offline   Reply With Quote