Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Introductions You MUST introduce yourself here before you may post throughout the rest of the community.

Old 2013.09.05, 04:16 PM   #1021
karateexplosion

karateexplosion is an asset to this community

^Nice try Yuichi, just because you guys had a kid together doesn't make you automagically wed to one another.

Last edited by karateexplosion : 2013.09.06 at 02:34 AM.
karateexplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.09.05, 06:01 PM   #1022
hedgehog

hedgehog has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Haha I thought I was being all funny with my forum name...then immediate regret.
hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.09.05, 09:54 PM   #1023
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

You're from Bellevue.. WA?

I've passed through there on I-405, over a thousand times, in my 75-mile commute to/from Renton Technical College. I almost got killed near one of your overpasses, when this 6-inch metal bolt came flying through the windshield of the car I was a passenger of, directly toward my face - but the only half the bolt made it through the windshield, so here I am. I don't know if it actually had anything to do with the bridge (or Bellevue) - that's simply where I was at the time. It probably could've just as easily happened in Kirkland or somewhere else along my commute.

As for why you registered:
I can understand if you suspect this community of trying to bait people into registering, but the intention is merely to keep the Attachments away from robots. It's not worth the time to implement some feature where unregistered users can captcha their way into seeing a particular Attachment, when they only have to go through captcha once to register. We don't require people to post, because then they'll just post absolutely useless garbage, and we've seen enough of that in other messageboards trying to enforce minimum postcounts.

I'll give you a free name-change within the next week, if you're having second thoughts about your current username.

Looking forward to other posts from you, hopefully at least in topics like this.
Old 2013.09.05, 11:25 PM   #1024
hedgehog

hedgehog has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Whoa, that is a crazy story, Glathannus! And I wasn't saying I was baited or anything. I was just saying that's what finally convinced me. EMF seems like a pretty chill place. I might have to take you up on the name change thanks for the offer
hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.09.07, 02:13 PM   #1025
Jave

Jave pleased at least somebody

Hello !!!

^^ great to find a comunity like this !!!
sharing some of my love to Ringo and Jihens !!!!

東京事変 - 能動的三分間 Bass Cover

東京事変 - その淑女ふしだらにつき Bass CoveR

Last edited by Jave : 2013.09.07 at 02:18 PM.
Jave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.09.12, 04:08 PM   #1026
APajo

APajo pleased at least somebody

Hi all
Amazed to find such a large non-Japanese Ringo & TJ fan community.
I'm a fan since I saw them live in 2007. Hope to see Ringo again, this year in November!
Cheers

Last edited by APajo : 2013.09.12 at 05:11 PM.
APajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.09.22, 01:38 AM   #1027
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

welcome you live in Tokyo?
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.10.21, 01:48 PM   #1028
AppleForMe

AppleForMe pleased at least somebody

Hi guys nice meeting you all!!!! So happy to be able to find an English-based SR/TJ fan community!! I've been a SR fun for almost 7 years. The first song I listened to was "Koko de kisu shite". I was blown away by her voice and couldn't stop myself from fall in love with her. Im from Vancouver, Canada~~
AppleForMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.10.21, 01:58 PM   #1029
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

A lot of us don't particularly like that song, but it won't factor into how we treat you.

We could always use more members from the Pacific Northwest. Kinda feels like we're a minority among Shiina Ringo's North American fans, compared to fans from other parts of Canada, or California, or the east coast in general.
Old 2013.10.22, 01:06 PM   #1030
AppleForMe

AppleForMe pleased at least somebody

Well "Koko de kisu shite" is not technically my favorite song of Ringo but it's the first song that draws me into Ringo's world =D. My favorite is "Kuki".

I know....We definitely need more ppl from NA XDD