Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2007.11.29, 11:06 AM   #81
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
It took HMV awhile to finally send out my shipment even though there wasn't any deviation from the quoted shipping price, because the Fraud Prevention department at my bank was freaking out about the size of my order (76000yen), and they couldn't get ahold of me at home while I was abroad. So now my shipment will be here nearly a week late.
Abroad? Where did you go? :O
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.11.29, 04:51 PM   #82
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

I was in Canada for a family emergency. Didn't have an even remotely proper Thanksgiving until Sunday.

And now I have the DVD.
And I'll rip it as soon as I'm finished ripping a dozen PE'Z CDs. I'm more excited about those.
Old 2007.11.29, 09:21 PM   #83
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

^ D'oh! I hope you're rip is better quality than mine, i've been going crazy since I can't mix in Senkou Shoujo in a Variety era playlist because all my other songs are lossless >_<. It's killing me that they did not release this on a cd @_@. I've even tried ripping the wav files with DVD decrypter and then using Goldwave but it still doesn't sound as good as I want it. What really gets me, though, is that it claims to be the full 100% of the original file, but for some reason the DVD plays super good sound and the wav files and WMA lossless I made of it do not >_<
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.11.29, 09:49 PM   #84
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

I don't see how there could be anything wrong with the WAV files that DVD Decrypter pulls out of the DVD, unless there's something wrong with the DVD itself. The only "magic" I do is with foobar2000, and that program doesn't inject any extra sound quality.

I just finished ripping a lot of PE'Z CDs, so now I'm gonna rip GO!GO!7188's 569 album first, then I'll get to the bottom of this.
Old 2007.11.30, 12:31 AM   #85
Glathannus
True Final Boss

I'm surprised at how decent the video quality came out on this disc. I was expecting it to look more washed out like KYNK, since audio is hogging most of the bitrate like before. Whoever was responsible for this disc, must've learned the ways of The Scene and had some 5-pass encoding going on or something.

As for the audio, I dunno where your problem is stemming from, Hedofloe. DVD Decrypter worked just fine for me, and I didn't even have a special I/O interface like Elaborate Bytes this time. Perhaps Goldwave is the culprit, because I've never tried it myself.
Old 2007.11.30, 01:01 AM   #86
Mad_Mac

Mad_Mac pleased at least somebody

So is it a 5.1 Surround Audio?????

She's a Mac user too.....
Mad_Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.11.30, 03:54 AM   #87
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_be...ic.php?t=79738 make those people happy

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Yahiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.11.30, 05:23 AM   #88
pariscombo

pariscombo deserves a fucking medal

Senkou Shoujo ( Music Station 2007.11.30 )
pariscombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.11.30, 05:52 AM   #89
NCORE

NCORE has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by pariscombo View Post
Thanks pariscombo!
( it's been loading for like 10 minutes now =( )
NCORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.11.30, 05:57 AM   #90
alleon86

alleon86 is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by NCORE View Post
Thanks pariscombo!
( it's been loading for like 10 minutes now =( )
yup painfully slow..

nice to see shiina finally got a better hairstyle
alleon86 is offline   Reply With Quote