Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2009.06.17, 04:28 AM   #11
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Originally Posted by fluffiethesock View Post
frecklegirl, did you really start this thread two years before the album was released?
she knew it since the begin

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.17, 08:14 AM   #12
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

"Wedding Bell" is a decent track if you ignore the first 32 seconds, which I soundly did (by chopping them off!) "My Story" & "Hare Onna" stood out for me on this record. The rest? I'm not so sure.
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.17, 10:06 AM   #13
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by fluffiethesock View Post
frecklegirl, did you really start this thread two years before the album was released?
Nah, I copied the first post from another thread to make this one. I did that because in the past when I've made a Product Reviews thread and then had to move review posts from a news thread on said product into this thread, if the dates of those posts were before the date I started the thread, the first post wouldn't be first anymore. So I've just gotten in the habit of copying old first posts just to cover all my bases in case I need to move posts in, so everything will still be in order. It was probably unnecessary in this case, but you never know.
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.17, 10:33 AM   #14
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Okay... I really don't want to sound all "only my romaji/translations are good" here, but papi... you need to start proofreading your kanji/romaji before posting them here. This is the second time I've copied your kanji, then compared it to what uta-net has (which you supposedly based it off), and found numerous discrepancies. I only did this because copying text is easier than my method of ripping the text off uta-net's flash, and I compared it to make sure everything was still good before making my own romaji from it, and both of the times I've done this I've discovered that it's not. Characters missing, or wrong, etc. I mean it's obvious you're looking at the page and typing it up yourself, but you're making several mistakes, maybe due to hurrying.

So please, if you're going to put yourself in the business of being the one to post kanji/romaji up here ASAP when a song is released, just try and be a little more thorough in your work, because I hate to see erroneous information placed here for others to see and take as 100% correct. Thanks, and sorry if this came off as arrogant. I'm not saying I've never made mistakes, but I also don't like erroneous lyrics getting posted directly to this forum every time a new song comes out. We really, really like to have accurate news and information reported here, as much as possible.

Also, in the song, 流行 (same as track 1 of SG) is pronounced "hayari," not "ryuukou." So hmm, I wonder if it'll be the same for track 1. Hmmm.
Old 2009.06.17, 02:52 PM   #15
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by frecklegirl View Post
Also, in the song, 流行 (same as track 1 of SG) is pronounced "hayari," not "ryuukou." So hmm, I wonder if it'll be the same for track 1. Hmmm.
remember, the reason we decided on ryuukou for the time being on EMF was based on the fake that it would fit the symmetry better with yokyou but as this track will probably never get officially romanized by Ringo, we won't know until she sings a lyric I suppose.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.17, 03:22 PM   #16
frecklegirl
apple-princess

I'm still aware of that, I just found this interesting. I think Japanese fans will uncover an official furigana eventually; they have for every other title whose furigana was in question. Until then we can only wait.
Old 2009.06.17, 05:27 PM   #17
hoopra

hoopra raises the standards of what a community can offer

this song is dope, wow caught me by surprise, i didn't mind shiina not performing this at all unlike shoujo and nihon, puffy held her own.. i got this on repeat now
hoopra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.17, 05:46 PM   #18
papilionidae

papilionidae deserves a fucking medal

okay, I got them fixed as possible, thanks! Actually every time I post lyrics, I check them two or three times before submit, yet I still make a lot of mistake I put them in red color, not sure if there're others I haven't noticed, anyway you can reply (or PM?) me to correct them.

I apologize for this. I didn't do it in a hurry, I'm not rushing in providing information. Being the firt provider isn't any fun, so don't put me like this XD Mistakes came from.... the fact I don't use romajis outside from this forum XD

as for the lyrics,

内緒ごとなんて大嫌い死んだら如何すんの
naisho goto nante daikirai shindara dousun no

曝露したいの 妬いているあなたは誰?
sarashitai no, yaiteiru anata wa dare?

these two are a bit of trouble. 如何 should be "i ka ga", and 曝露 is "ba ku ro". I just type what I heard from the track.
Old 2009.06.17, 07:25 PM   #19
EmilScherbe
nameless monster

EmilScherbe knows what you did last summerEmilScherbe knows what you did last summer

あたしだけに赦された 唯一無二(とべつ)な方法

最優賞受賞!
saiyuushuu shou jushou!

I felt Papi's original post was considerably accurate.
EmilScherbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.17, 07:40 PM   #20
frecklegirl
apple-princess

Which part, the romaji or the kanji? I didn't look at the romaji at all, just how the kanji compared to utanet's, and for that, there's like 3-4 other discrepancies you didn't mention Emil, probably because I don't think you did the same comparison that I did.