Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Off-Topic (Music)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic (Music) Similar/Non-Related Artists

Old 2015.02.10, 06:09 AM   #681
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Not entirely 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure this is some Dangerfield clothing brand ad that Oomori is modelling in.

Old 2015.02.10, 08:47 AM   #682
FadedSun

FadedSun raises the standards of what a community can offer

And to this I say "Okay..."

Does she need money or something? Mildly embarrassing.
FadedSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.02.10, 03:50 PM   #683
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

It's Japan in 2015, musicians don't make money from music anymore. Most comes from touring and ads/tie ins. Unlike the west, advertising in Japanese music doesn't seem to be a big deal. Hell, even Boris have advertised video games.

At least it's advertising for clothes that she would likely wear anyway. Could be worse. Ringo is chewing gum queen. Togawa advertised toilets.

I don't get your problem/surprise.

Anyway, this is the bonus you get when buying the Tokarev album AND the Wonderful World's End simultaneously at Disk Union. It is a face towel. It also seems to be the cover of the bonus disc you get when buying both from Tower Records, HMV. I probably won't grabbing the Wonderful World's End DVD though- cause what's the point ifi it has no subtitles for a person like me. Plus, no doubt it will get a blu ray in the future on Third Window (seeing as they are doing theatrical distribution in the EU/UK soon).

I'll just have to try and get the CD seperate on Y!A. Shouldn't be too hard.

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2015.02.10 at 04:10 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.02.10, 04:16 PM   #684
FadedSun

Eh, I guess it's relevant for the people that want to see her advertising clothing. I'd rather just hear about what she's doing music wise. Boris provided a song for the video game advert, by the way - so I think slightly different. Although, Wata was featured in an issue of Vogue.
Old 2015.02.12, 04:23 PM   #685
deadgrandma

Sounds like the premiere of Wonderful World's End at BFF was pretty successful. Plenty of photos on Oomori's twitter/blog.
Old 2015.02.15, 08:42 PM   #686
gekokujyo

gekokujyo knows what you did last summergekokujyo knows what you did last summer

Have to say, while I was 50/50 on Sennou, the new OS / Pink Tokarev stuff sounds phenomenal. Her voice really plays off well against this garage band kind of sound.
gekokujyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.02.17, 03:56 PM   #687
deadgrandma

Seiko Oomori is contributing to the upcoming Dreams Come True covers album "私とドリカム2" with her rendition of サンキュ. (Original version on their 1995 album "Delicious")

http://www.watashitodreamscometrue.com/
to see who else is contributing/full track list and album info.

1st April Release

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2015.02.17 at 04:06 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.02.22, 07:18 PM   #688
deadgrandma

So close I can taste it.
Old 2015.02.26, 07:37 PM   #689
deadgrandma

As informed by a fellow fan, check out this fucking set list from yesterday. 55 fucking songs!

1 最終公演 2 給食当番制反対(新曲) 3 PS 4 ワンダフルワールドエンド 5 あれそれ 6 夏果て 7 さよなら、また今度ね(笑) 8 高円寺 9 一発屋 10 百九回目の結婚式 11 Over The Party 12 展覧会の絵 13 次回某アイドル提きょう曲 14 プレイリードッグ 15 あたし天使の堪忍袋 16 桃色化粧惑星 17 少女3号 18 黒いTOKYO 19 苺フラッペは溶けていた 20 I love you 21 ドライブB 22 あいのうた 23 さようなら 24 ロックンロールパラダイス 25 ひかる一秒 26 PINK 27 KITTY’S BLUES 28 歌謡曲 29 パーティードレス 30 焼肉デート 31 絶対絶望絶好調 32 新宿 33 W 34 あの雨、その水たまり 35 料理長の音楽は豚肉の焼ける音だった 36 絶対彼女 37 子供じゃないもん17 38 悦子の食卓 39 グッとくるSummer 40 キラキラ 41 エンドレスダンス 42 剃刀ガール 43 呪いは水色 44 秘めごと 45 ガールズ・レテル・トーク 46 あまい 47 背中のジッパー 48 朝+ 49 みかんのうた 50 きゅるきゅる 51 赤い部屋 52 君と映画 53 おまけ❤︎〜スーパーフリーポップ〜 54 I&YOU&I&YOU&I 55 デートはやめよう
Old 2015.02.27, 02:33 AM   #690
FadedSun

WTF. I'm not going to say "awesome!" unless I was there. By the end of it her voice was probably a mess. Uhh, props for having a marathon concert.