Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2007.10.14, 03:42 AM   #31
Kasanagi

Kasanagi has had more than 15 seconds of fame

*Bangs head to wall and wish he booked the cheap flight tickets*

Just out of curiosity, how much would you let go of these babies for, neko??
Old 2007.10.14, 07:27 PM   #32
natsume

natsume is an asset to this community

neko, I think in light of the extraordinary circumstances, you should let kasanagi in on your tix...

I wound up getting a ticket yesterday through tickets.jp.co, November 10th, which was the best day for me as I won't have to take off work, and can relax and enjoy a day in Tokyo. Cost me about 13000¥for 2nd floor standing. I know I could have done Yahoo Auctions, and maybe got something cheaper, but it is a little too daunting for me as my Japanese is so limited. Also, as the days go by, I have noticed the tickets on YA going up up up. Some people are starting their ticket price at 20000¥ instaed of starting off low. I have had a major headache signing up to YA, for some reason it rejected my credit card. I need to have somebody who can read and translate for me to sort that out. Yesterday was the first time I noticed the other site, and just said fuck it, I'm buying this ticket. This site works as an intermediary between a seller and a buyer, with a set price, which looks like is decided by the seller, plus whatever commision the site takes.

Whatever, I AM FUCKING GOING TO SEE TJ IN TOKYO!!!!!
natsume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.14, 07:31 PM   #33
Tsuchiya

Tsuchiya pleased at least somebody

I'd easily drop that kind of cash to see TJ. I'm jealous of all you guys!
Tsuchiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.15, 07:58 AM   #34
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Tsuchiya View Post
I'd easily drop that kind of cash to see TJ. I'm jealous of all you guys!
Yeah, me too . If I was near the area, I'd give up eating or anything to get enough cash to go
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.15, 08:41 AM   #35
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Originally Posted by Hedofloe View Post
Yeah, me too . If I was near the area, I'd give up eating or anything to get enough cash to go
same here o/
but as I'm not nearby, is more expensive to go to Japan than to buy a motocicle or an utimate-new-fucking-great-expensivest-computer

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.15, 01:37 PM   #36
Maou

Maou knows what you did last summerMaou knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
I think we are going to get Gibbs. I think Ringo likes to look into her past catelogue and pull random stuff out specially for each tour (last time it was Honnou). Or maybe she will play Tsumi to Batsu or one of the other super SS singles that will shock everyone.
It'd be a shame if they didn't play Gibs since they went through all that trouble with the excellent new arrangement, don't you think? Kyogenshou, Honnou, Kokode, Sigma, Tsuki ni Makeinu, Souretsu, and Onaji Yoru are probably out since they were played at recent tours. It wouldn't surprise me if Morphine was the classic SR song to make a comeback. It's one they'd play particularly well. Marusadi and the majority of Variety are a given and Service again wouldn't shock me either.
Old 2007.10.15, 01:51 PM   #37
fluffiethesock

fluffiethesock puts considerable thought into their posts

I think Service was more of a "meet Phase 2" song. It was creative at first, but if they continued to perform it at every concert, it'd be a little cheap.
fluffiethesock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.15, 07:44 PM   #38
ShadyNook

ShadyNook raises the standards of what a community can offer

Someone strangle me until I lose consciousness if they perform Service in high school talent show style again.

then slap me awake when its over.
ShadyNook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.15, 07:49 PM   #39
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

One part of me wants this tour to be brilliant, but another part of me doesn't believe that's going to happen.

For the sake of the few forum members who are flying into Japan for Spa and Treatment, I hope it's going to be a brilliant, super enjoyable, high-energy live.
Old 2007.10.15, 07:51 PM   #40
ShadyNook

ShadyNook raises the standards of what a community can offer

the variety concept, if anyone in the band is thinking like me, opens up the entire Ringo back catalog. They now have clearance to play SS and KSK material that was once untouchable by Tokyo Jihen. I hope it happens. This would be like a 2nd coming of Electric Mole.
ShadyNook is offline   Reply With Quote