Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2008.10.06, 10:46 AM   #21
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Choobies
All the other communities can go to hell. I wouldn't be caught dead in a place that blindly heaps praise on its subject.
What..? you mean it's OK if we criticize her ? WOW! this place is wild!!
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.10.06, 03:51 PM   #22
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Inaudible-Whisper View Post
Originally Posted by a_grumble_cake View Post
Thank you!
what I got from that is that the old forums had a bunch of assholes who fought all the time and then everything went boom.
If everyone involved in the fighting was an asshole - if no one was an aggressor or a victim, then you make it sound like it was nothing more or less than a clash of egos. That's not the way it played out. There was only one ego involved, and even after they were dethroned, it was about time we abandoned InvisionFree anyway, no matter who was in charge.

Aside from spam, people get banned from EMF for very different reasons than people were getting banned from Ringo Jihen for. I wouldn't worry too much about whether or not your opinion is critical, just try to be constructive about it either way (though it's not exactly a bannable offense to not be constructive - that's just simply how you might have to deal with negative Reputation or other forms of embarrassment).
Old 2008.10.06, 07:02 PM   #23
ShadyNook

ShadyNook raises the standards of what a community can offer

Originally Posted by rkkenusr View Post
Hello! I have been here like for a month already
I think the members here can't say bad things about them, see their bad sides, you know.
Liars are welcome to EMF, too.

Welcome!
ShadyNook is offline   Reply With Quote