Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Off-Topic (Music)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic (Music) Similar/Non-Related Artists

Old 2008.06.02, 02:27 PM   #1
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction
Default Cornelius (questions inside)

Okay... I have a question about a cornelius release, maybe someone can help me, its cool if you can't?

Okay question is.... What was the last DVD release of cornelius?

I bought some DVDs when I was in japan, and I can find no proof they even exist on the net.

Okay it was a promotion at tower records where if you bought 2 DVDs you would get a bonus DVD (of cornelius of course). The 2 DVDs the were selling at that time were "Cornelius-Sensurround" and "Cornelius-fromnakamuguro to everywhere", the bonus DVD was "Cornlius-nova musicha n.12"

The first one is a PV collection of the songs from the album sensuous (with different tracks (I guess), none of them blend seamlessly into each other, its just the actual song.

The second one is a basic "tour" DVD from his '02-'04 tour (quite fricken sweet IMO).
point of view, smoke, drop, another point of view, clash, count five or six, I hate hate, tone twilight zone, brand new season, ball in kick off, monkey, star fruits surf rider, fly, E, brazil.

The bonus one is just 4 PVs that were not used in sensurround (the video was not used, its like alternative PVs), scum, gum, toner, and sensous flagments.

Now I was going to try to upload to j-pop suki or something... but I guess I have no idea no what I bought (looks like cornelius-sound doesn't either.. its not on their website), just trying to find out if what I have is. It says they were released in 2008, but gee-golly, no one else says this, anyone mind helping me?

If one lays a trap, isn't it the victims fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.02, 03:54 PM   #2
TeslaGuy
apathy enthusiast

TeslaGuy knows what you did last summerTeslaGuy knows what you did last summer

Gosh, I wish I could help you, but all I can do is stare vacantly at my monitor in shock and awe. All I have is the Point 5.1 DVD and a VHS tape of an earlier European tour. Cornelius shoots laser beams out of his eyes in the VHS tape and blows a fan's head off, ha ha ha!
I scored serious Halcali points this weekend, but you have mined some amazing Cornelius gold. We both win!
TeslaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.04, 02:37 PM   #3
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by TeslaGuy View Post
Gosh, I wish I could help you, but all I can do is stare vacantly at my monitor in shock and awe. All I have is the Point 5.1 DVD and a VHS tape of an earlier European tour. Cornelius shoots laser beams out of his eyes in the VHS tape and blows a fan's head off, ha ha ha!
I scored serious Halcali points this weekend, but you have mined some amazing Cornelius gold. We both win!
You really think so... Well my sister just got a new laptop and it has a dvd drive. So I'm going to tyr and rip it and put it j-pop suki if I can... So you can have the gold too, lol. I just upped my first torrent to j-pop suki, 2 ymo flac rips (full booklet scans too) , so now I know how to post torrents. So I want to try again with cornelius.

If one lays a trap, isn't it the victims fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote