Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.
Closed Thread

Old 2010.01.08, 04:46 PM   #171
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

I love izawa compositions... that Ringozawa duo would be perfect for me!

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Old 2010.01.08, 06:25 PM   #172
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
Kachisen: Kameda
haha, why do you keep thinking it's Kachisen? It's a set phrase like I explained to you when you asked! Kachi-ikusa~ (not trying to start a romaji war, just kinda curious/amused why you are so hellbent on making it that way)
Old 2010.01.08, 07:56 PM   #173
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by frecklegirl View Post
haha, why do you keep thinking it's Kachisen? It's a set phrase like I explained to you when you asked! Kachi-ikusa~ (not trying to start a romaji war, just kinda curious/amused why you are so hellbent on making it that way)
in yahiko's defence its probably just habit. I know that if I use furigana one way and then find out I'm wrong I'll absentmindedly use my original guess.

I like Ringo Izawa compositions too. I think its interesting how he has all these rumors circulating about his departure and bad relationship with Ringo. Makes you wonder if this is a send off album or if he just has better compositions this time. In his defense, didn't a lot of the forum that downloaded his last Appa release like it better than SG? I seem to recall reading that.

edit: cdjapan has high res artwork, you can really see how detailed the medal is (I wonder if they actually made it or if they plan on making replicas of some sort for the tour, XD). for the emboss case I think the high res picture gives you a general idea of what will be embossed and how it will look. This is either photorealistic or really well done

Last edited by kuro_neko : 2010.01.08 at 07:59 PM.
Old 2010.01.08, 10:03 PM   #174
ichenyy

ichenyy pleased at least somebody

here's one with larger dimension that I got from a Chinese site:

I'm new to the forum ^^(actually not new, just that i've never spoken before...
I became a Ringo fan in the winter of 2008, right before EXPO came out.
I'm not that good at English so please bear with me ^^ thx
Old 2010.01.09, 12:59 AM   #175
miffunevii

miffunevii has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Domo Arigato ichenyy
Old 2010.01.09, 02:01 AM   #176
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
I like Ringo Izawa compositions too. I think its interesting how he has all these rumors circulating about his departure and bad relationship with Ringo. Makes you wonder if this is a send off album or if he just has better compositions this time. In his defense, didn't a lot of the forum that downloaded his last Appa release like it better than SG? I seem to recall reading that.
I think it'll be interesting because it's the first time Ringo has been credited with joint composition (Where it matters, at least).

I really like Izawa and think the way he makes music is interesting but I wish that he would tone down the circus sound.

Oh, I wouldn't say 'a lot' of people preferred Rashipoki over SG, but I did. It was a pleasant surprise, even if the circus sound took centre stage. Lately I've been warming up to Petrolz -- pity about Uki's vocals, but they have a few solid songs.

Petrolz

It's scary how much Ringo looked like him recently...

And although this has been floating (hur hur) the forum, for people who missed it:

OSCA

His voice is horrible, but the rest of it is interesting compared to the TJ version

And I'll be angry if Sports is a send-off album for Izawa. If he's leaving the band, he should just get the fuck out. I don't see why Ringo is saying things like 'we've found our sound now' if Izawa is leaving.

This Sports-era has been VERY Izawa-centric though, which is weird.

Last edited by Scribble R : 2010.01.09 at 02:53 AM.
Old 2010.01.09, 07:25 AM   #177
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

My girlfriend will probably like the album. After totally not liking Ringo for 8 or 9 years, she told me yesterday that she really likes the new song and then said 'oh yeah and that senkou shojou song too'. I dont really get what is similar about them but those are the only Ringo songs she likes and theyll both be on the album.
Old 2010.01.11, 02:49 PM   #178
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

yes yes, as kuro said it was the habit.. i read your explanation and understood that, and agreed also! I was just staring at the kanjis, when they told me they wanted to be read as 'sen' ;_; I just couldn't not please them y_y

Amazon has an even better quality of the jackt! and Rashipoki is really, really nice...

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Old 2010.01.11, 03:42 PM   #179
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

it just dawned on me that the symbols are whistles...
Old 2010.01.12, 02:32 AM   #180
waki3691

waki3691 is headed in the right direction

They look like table tennis bats to me
Closed Thread