Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2011.05.12, 11:33 AM   #51
mr. Pillow
ectoplasm

mr. Pillow is an asset to this community

So we can't consider "Ringo Catalogue" being Ringo's idea being developed by Inoue Uni, right? I always thought of the "sound collage" as some crazily mental stuff - and the above mentioned breakdown may do anything but prove me wrong - which could have only been conceived by her and her morbid obsession with symmetry and such. Could this be the exception that proves the rule? Perhaps we'll never know. I still recognize her genius, if you're wondering.
mr. Pillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.05.12, 04:19 PM   #52
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Maou View Post

I like you new retrofit fans. You make a lot more sense to me. Especially you guys who post about musical theory and the like. Seems like the more experience you have with composing or playing an instrument, the more you see the new music for the shallow shell it is.
Deep.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.05.15, 11:32 AM   #53
xephyr

xephyr pleased at least somebody

This is somehow the ONLY Shiina Ringo single that doesn't have it's own English Wikipedia page. EMF I am disappoint
Old 2011.05.15, 10:48 PM   #54
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

^
Considering you can't feature "original research" or "unverified claims", a Ringo no Uta wikipedia page probably wouldn't consist of very much. That's what this sub-forum is for.
Old 2011.09.18, 07:27 AM   #55
TurtleFu

TurtleFu deserves a fucking medal

Does anybody have the booklet for this (was there even a booklet?) I'm looking for the credits for the songs. If you already have scans, that'd be even better. Thank you!
TurtleFu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.11.16, 06:29 AM   #56
Carlx

Carlx raises the standards of what a community can offer

If someone knows of more works in which Inoue Uni was involved in and worth checking, please enlighten me. Ringo Catalogue, you know, there is no further explanation needed.
Carlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.11.17, 05:42 PM   #57
Nimh
Administrator

Nimh deserves a fucking medal

Here is an amazon.jp search of his name. Not sure if it's exactly the same person, but:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E4%BA%95%E4...qid=1321584084
Nimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.11.24, 03:21 AM   #58
Andikki

Andikki is an asset to this community

Kouda Mariko, huh? Nice.
Andikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.11.25, 09:42 AM   #59
Carlx

Carlx raises the standards of what a community can offer

^ In case you find something interesting, let me know Andikki.
Carlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.11.25, 11:05 AM   #60
Andikki

Andikki is an asset to this community

I don't know if you're familiar with her or not, Kouda Mariko is a famous seiyuu. One of her most famous roles is the main heroine in Marmalade Boy. She has released quite a lot of albums. She isn't Ringo, but where she lacks in singing abilities, she compensates with bringing in character. I find her quite enjoyable. So turns out Inoue Uni helped her write or arrange a number of songs. Guess who else put his hand to it? Kameda Seiji did.

I looked through Inoue Uni's wikipedia page (http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E4%BA%...9B%A8%E8%BF%A9) - it says he and Shiina Ringo first collaborated on Matsutouya Yumi's tribute album (where she sang Kageriyuku Heya). He plays a lot of instruments, which can be seen for example in Karuki Zamen's credits. The page also says that he's currently producing the band 1-E ( http://www.1-e.jp/ ).
Andikki is offline   Reply With Quote