Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.
Closed Thread

Old 2009.06.02, 06:44 PM   #731
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

Oh, I changed "Hayari" to "Ryuukou" in the Wikipedia page. Anyone can do it, right?
If it's "Hayari", we just have to change it back, no big problem.
Old 2009.06.02, 07:48 PM   #732
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

【音楽】椎名林檎、久し振りのニューアルバムからの新曲PVでヌード披露!(画像あり)

シンガー・ソングライターの椎名林檎(30)が、6月24日発売の待望のニューアルバム『三文ゴシップ』収録の
新曲「都合のいい身体」のプロモーションビデオで大胆なヌードを疲労していることが判明した。(略)
according to this post from 2ch, "tsugo no ii karada" will get a pv... with a ... nude set? wth?: XD

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Old 2009.06.02, 08:03 PM   #733
Entry№1

Entry№1 puts considerable thought into their posts

^ It just occurred to me that the acronym for Watashi to Houden/Hatsuden is the same for "What the hell?!". Intentionally, perhaps...?

By the way, does anyone know if/when Sanmon Gossip, Toridori, or Best+3 will be getting overseas editions? I have a lot of CD's I want to buy, and I don't want the Japanese price. I know we collectors aren't "supposed" to be buying that stuff instead of the original Japanese versions, but it's better than nothing. Or iTunes.
Old 2009.06.02, 08:33 PM   #734
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

probably in early July they'll be already available for Taiwan, I guess..

you shouldn't think like that... music is music, even though it was not made in the original recorder, it was made in another record label which has received the certification to make those overseas.. that would make them also official and original versions.. with a much better price

the bad thing is the quality, but depending on the label, it's not so contrasting

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Old 2009.06.02, 10:00 PM   #735
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
【音楽】椎名林檎、久し振りのニューアルバムからの新曲PVでヌード披露!(画像あり)

シンガー・ソングライターの椎名林檎(30)が、6月24日発売の待望のニューアルバム『三文ゴシップ』収録の
新曲「都合のいい身体」のプロモーションビデオで大胆なヌードを疲労していることが判明した。(略)
according to this post from 2ch, "tsugo no ii karada" will get a pv... with a ... nude set? wth?: XD
where on 2ch was this posted? if they are releasing a PV for the album that makes sense...I'm surprised they picked that track as it is a Saitou Neko arranged song (hello HF!) and they have chaku uta of Shun already, not to mention the radio station airing Ryuukou. It sounds like they are trying to spread the tracks around a bit to promote the album, I've seen other artists do this recently.

I wouldn't be surprised if the PV was shot together with the covers for AT and SG, she was nude in those, so I imagine the PV will probably be staged nudes, meaning we won't see much and Ringo will probably be pretty static, so that sounds like it makes for a kind of boring PV, I guess we will have to see!

as of now this is a rumor, hopefully someone will substantiate it soon!
Old 2009.06.02, 10:14 PM   #736
Entry№1

Entry№1 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
you shouldn't think like that... music is music, even though it was not made in the original recorder, it was made in another record label which has received the certification to make those overseas.. that would make them also official and original versions.. with a much better price
I only mentioned that because a lot of fans don't like to buy foreign editions of albums, so the resale value is lower. Though in all probability, I'm not going to resell it, I consider these things...
Old 2009.06.02, 10:38 PM   #737
papilionidae

papilionidae deserves a fucking medal

@kuro_neko

here it is. (#6)

@Yahiko

yeah, the album will be available for Taiwan soon after it's released. actually i got Ariamaru Tomi single on 5/27 :p Taiwan is synchronized with Japan in this way
Old 2009.06.02, 10:56 PM   #738
EmilScherbe
nameless monster

EmilScherbe knows what you did last summerEmilScherbe knows what you did last summer

It's typical fishing posts on 2ch.
Old 2009.06.02, 10:57 PM   #739
ShadyNook

ShadyNook raises the standards of what a community can offer

dont feel scared of the taiwan verison. EMI has a branch in those other territories so the quality is EMI-certified good.

I kinda wish i bought the overseas version of Ringo Expo. Its just a few more dollars than a japan single. Japan really gets screwed in the cost of everything.
Old 2009.06.02, 11:51 PM   #740
clowezra

clowezra is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by ShadyNook View Post
dont feel scared of the taiwan verison. EMI has a branch in those other territories so the quality is EMI-certified good.

I kinda wish i bought the overseas version of Ringo Expo. Its just a few more dollars than a japan single. Japan really gets screwed in the cost of everything.
Although, talking from first-hand experience, Taiwan prints can be quite iffy. As in, of course the CD itself is of the highest quality, but the plastic casing itself is MUCH weaker, and the print of the booklet can sometimes have a lower printing quality.