Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Introductions You MUST introduce yourself here before you may post throughout the rest of the community.

Old 2009.06.04, 01:24 AM   #741
Mint

Mint pleased at least somebody

Hey everyone~ I'm not actually a new member (evident by my join date), but I never properly introduced myself (or posted much at all) and for some unknown reason decided to do so... today.. at this very moment. ! I do, however, post on the SR LJ community, which is (if any of you are on there) probably where you guys would better know me... (lady_holymelon don't make fun of my LJ name). I'll just go by Mint for now.

I don't remember how long I've been a Ringo/TJ fan, but the most important thing is that I am one, right ? I do collect her CDS, DVDS, and occasional magazines with her in it, so I can probably provide scans . Anywho, thought I'd just drop a hello before I start posting on threads.

Thank you and good night ! I love you all~
Mint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.04, 01:58 AM   #742
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

I hope your introduction will inspire other lurkers to come out of the closet.
Welcome to EMF!
Old 2009.06.04, 04:06 AM   #743
a_grumble_cake

a_grumble_cake deserves a fucking medal

I recognize you! Hi lady_holymelon
welcome!
a_grumble_cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.04, 04:36 AM   #744
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

Welcome! You are just in time for the new album discussions, which have actually already started xD
It's nice of you to decide to start posting
ShinjiPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.04, 05:13 AM   #745
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Mint View Post
Hey everyone~ I'm not actually a new member (evident by my join date), but I never properly introduced myself (or posted much at all) and for some unknown reason decided to do so... today.. at this very moment. ! I do, however, post on the SR LJ community, which is (if any of you are on there) probably where you guys would better know me... (lady_holymelon don't make fun of my LJ name). I'll just go by Mint for now.
I lurk at LiveJournal a few days per year, and I was hoping you (not just anyone over there) would eventually start posting over here.

I don't remember how long I've been a Ringo/TJ fan, but the most important thing is that I am one, right ?
You could be not-the-most-enthusiastic fan, but as long as you have the courage to say what you believe and the thoughtfulness to be constructive about it, that's more important to the rest of us than whether or not you love everything Shiina Ringo has ever touched.

I do collect her CDS, DVDS, and occasional magazines with her in it, so I can probably provide scans .
Our respect for you isn't dependent on the things we see LiveJournal members constantly asking for. Have you noticed a distinct lack of scans around here? That's no accident. It's your words that we're much more interested in. We're intellectuals first, then leechers third, fourth, fifth, or never.

Anywho, thought I'd just drop a hello before I start posting on threads.
I look forward to that.
Old 2009.06.04, 01:26 PM   #746
Mint

thanks all for the warm introductions~

a_grumble_cake! I recognize you too XD and your amusing icon... hello.

@glathannus: " I was hoping you (not just anyone over there) would eventually start posting over here" (ok so apparently I'm still a newbie at this so I don't really get the quotes), but aww thanks~ "intellectuals" darn I was hoping I wouldn't need to use my brain over the summer (I kid). I'll definite throw my personal opinion on some of the stuff See you on the forums then.
Old 2009.06.04, 01:30 PM   #747
Osiris12345

Osiris12345 deserves a fucking medal

Welcome to the community, Mint!
Old 2009.06.04, 03:02 PM   #748
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

Hey!Hey!Hey! Where did you get the awesome Ringo fanart that you use as an avatar?
ShinjiPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.04, 03:17 PM   #749
Mint

http://tinypic.com/r/2100pqb/5 for full picture. And I got it from http://taipeijihen.blogspot.com/ which I believe is a Taiwan band.. inspired by Tokyo Jihen and Shiina Ringo (My Chinese is way too limited for me to read all they post, but they do a lot of covers of SR/TJ music). It's pretty neat though huh
Old 2009.06.04, 03:19 PM   #750
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

That picture is awesome!

By the way, Welcome!
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote