Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2007.12.19, 05:50 AM   #11
digdad

digdad has had more than 15 seconds of fame

On YouTube they have tracks 1,3,5,6,8,9,and 11 from your list, plus Rakujitsu apparently from this show but not on your list. I was able to find 12 (Koi wa Maboroshi) on a Japanese video site--I'll have to experiment with downloading from this site.

So the four I'm missing right now are Gunjou Biyori, Keshounaoshi, Blackout, and Tegami. I was hoping to get a hold of all of the video files for my iPod, rather than just mp3s. Do you just have an mp3 rip of the show?
digdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.19, 04:16 PM   #12
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

It is against the rules to request uploads OR upload things publicly here. Please take this to PM from this point on.
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.20, 05:20 AM   #13
digdad

digdad has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Sorry about that, I didn't mean for that to come out as a request which I knew wasn't allowed. I was mainly interested in getting the running order correct for the videos I have and finding out how many other songs were in the show. Now this did bring up a question of the YouTube video of Rakujitsu, which claims to be from this show. Was this song performed in the show, or is the YouTube description possibly wrong?
digdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.20, 08:08 AM   #14
fluffiethesock

fluffiethesock puts considerable thought into their posts

Rakujitsu was the encore

(Edit: oh, that's in JCHI.. Rakujitsu plays during the credits in Domestic Virgin Line)
fluffiethesock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.20, 08:38 AM   #15
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

ok no uploads then

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Yahiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.20, 12:57 PM   #16
pariscombo

pariscombo deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by fluffiethesock View Post
Rakujitsu was the encore

(Edit: oh, that's in JCHI.. Rakujitsu plays during the credits in Domestic Virgin Line)
Rakujitsu was also the encore in Domestic Virgin Line.( It was closer to the single version starting with piano than the JCHI version.)

@pariscombo: you got it from someone in Japan who recorded the hqtv directly to DVD or someone inside the TV broadcast who recorded it in DVD?
someone in Japan who recorded the hqtv directly to DVD, is my answer.

Now this did bring up a question of the YouTube video of Rakujitsu, which claims to be from this show. Was this song performed in the show, or is the YouTube description possibly wrong?
Rakujitsu was performed in the show. Raujitsu on YouTube is just the ending credit of TV-aired Domestic Virgin Line and it's same as the single version in Shuraba single.

So the four I'm missing right now are Gunjou Biyori, Keshounaoshi, Blackout, and Tegami. I was hoping to get a hold of all of the video files for my iPod, rather than just mp3s. Do you just have an mp3 rip of the show?
If you still want this files, I will upload ,on request thread ,the files that I converted to watch in my mp3 player.( but I can't make it sure that it will play on IPod without problem.)

http://soundstory.tistory.com/74

Last edited by pariscombo : 2007.12.20 at 02:21 PM.
pariscombo is offline   Reply With Quote