Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2007.05.06, 08:16 AM   #41
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Chey. So it's just that. Alright.

Please do post the biography. I don't remember reading it. Wait hang on, it is the same one from the SR Yahoo groups like a LONG time ago?
Old 2007.05.06, 10:07 PM   #42
Kasanagi

Kasanagi has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by Lena-chan View Post
I don't know if I post ITT before but...
this album is the best among the bests
there isn't no other album that fits so well my personallity and my taste like this
I say personallity cause the main reason because I like SR is cause each song descript my personallity/soul/emotions, and SS is a complete and exactly description of what I am (but don't think that if you like SS you would like the real me XD)
I think is more deep
I said so many times that SS/GX/ZCS's SR is the best SR ever
I miss you my goddess i_i
Sigh... why aren't there girls like you in my area?
Old 2007.05.07, 05:34 AM   #43
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

@kasanagi: XDDDDDDDDDDD

about SR biography: could someone translate the whole biography??
*shining eyes looking at frecklegirl*
I mean, at least one in this forum must have the original in japanese... and could...i don't know...scan it or something like it to frecklegirl translate it *slaving frecklegirl*
at least 1 page per day!? i_i

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.05.07, 07:34 AM   #44
golem09

golem09 deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by Kasanagi View Post
We non japanese Shiina fans are doomed to be alone. SO lonely that we finally go to live up in a mountain. There we can hear Shiina Ringo all day and then die in peace. Alone.

MyAnimelist
golem09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.05.07, 10:38 AM   #45
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

I will try it when I got old...after SR and all these persons with 15 years more than my age already died

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Old 2007.05.07, 03:30 PM   #46
Kasanagi

Kasanagi has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by Kasanagi View Post
Well I really mean girls since I've converted a friend in to a Shiina addict and he's a dude . If I meet a girl that likes SR, I'm definitely gonna start a cover band, it'll get me motivated to pick up my guitar again and we'll start by covering the entire SS album, down to the nurse outfit

But I'll consider the mountain thing.
Old 2007.05.08, 04:31 AM   #47
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Hm...
if I meet boys that likes SR and know how to play or are motivated to learn, I will also start covering SS album with nurse outfit and all
I think you must come to Brazil XDDDDDDDDDD

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Old 2007.06.03, 05:38 PM   #48
haruhi-suzumiya

haruhi-suzumiya is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by Lena-chan View Post
I don't know if I post ITT before but...
this album is the best among the bests
there isn't no other album that fits so well my personallity and my taste like this
I say personallity cause the main reason because I like SR is cause each song descript my personallity/soul/emotions, and SS is a complete and exactly description of what I am (but don't think that if you like SS you would like the real me XD)
I think is more deep
I said so many times that SS/GX/ZCS's SR is the best SR ever
I miss you my goddess i_i
The same with me! Each song is part of me, either one I know or one that's hidden but yes it's the same.
haruhi-suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.11.28, 08:03 PM   #49
evilBOXevil

evilBOXevil pleased at least somebody

May be the best damn record ever made.
It's the one record of hers that I can truly listen to everyday for years and still feel these songs.

"you don't go in my bathroom with me"
evilBOXevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.29, 07:53 PM   #50
vegetarianham

vegetarianham pleased at least somebody

I love this album. Songs like Benkai Debussy and Byoushou Public are packed with originality. Identity can still make me dance! Yami ni furu ame is beautifully moving, and Stoicism is great to sing along to.

Gips is my least favourite song on the album, it sounds too 'J-poppy' for me (and I'm not a huge fan of J-pop). Tsumi to batsu also gets a little on my nerves. Still though - she more than redeems herself. I sit in awe of this album 2 years after I discovered it. I don't think any album since has managed to retain this intense level of interest, except for KZK of course.
vegetarianham is offline   Reply With Quote