Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2009.04.15, 05:37 AM   #51
merman

merman is an asset to this community

I've seen the entire HF DVD and liked it, and I don't consider myself a superior fan from anyone else... it's not like you're watching smoke for an hour.
merman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.15, 06:00 AM   #52
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

There's no such thing as a superior fan, people might have all the CD's and some people don't then some folk might be able to watch the HF DVD and some don't (like me) however we go about it we all ultimately want the same thing, to see and hear the music.

Besides I don't like that term "superior" perhaps some are committed more to the material side of collecting but they are certainly not better, it's more a case of where circumstance permits, and for people who can watch the full HF DVD, well your built of stronger stuff than me.

(I know I strayed a touch from the actual point regarding HF DVD, sorry, but it was that "superior" tag that got me going)

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo : 2009.04.15 at 06:07 AM.
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.15, 07:53 AM   #53
isxahopas

isxahopas pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo View Post
Besides I don't like that term "superior" perhaps some are committed more to the material side of collecting but they are certainly not better, it's more a case of where circumstance permits, and for people who can watch the full HF DVD, well your built of stronger stuff than me.

On the nose, and worded much more appropriately than my attempt
isxahopas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.15, 09:00 AM   #54
clowezra

clowezra is headed in the right direction

The HF DVD was mostly enjoyable tbh. Only PV I could consider disliking was Gamble's.
Old 2011.09.03, 03:44 PM   #55
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

I think I've been through everything but the bootlegs and the live videos. I only listened to WtH twice all the way through as well though I had 70% of it before. If I'm missing out on anything amazing let me know.
lazer85 is offline   Reply With Quote