Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Off-Topic (Music)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic (Music) Similar/Non-Related Artists

Old 2015.09.06, 07:23 PM   #951
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Some people may have noticed that the Amazon listing for the item has gone missing (yet my/your order is still there if you had made it already). I sent an email asking about this and the reply was that "preorder limit has been reached"...

Interesting, makes me wonder how small/realistic Amazon's preorder batch was... I mean it was only listed for less than 48 hours before the URL disappeared. And I doubt it would shift massive quantities. Nowhere have I read that it's a limited edition product either...

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2015.09.06 at 07:27 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.09.07, 05:23 PM   #952
hoopra

hoopra raises the standards of what a community can offer

where is this song from?
?
hoopra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.09.07, 05:41 PM   #953
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

That's "Fan Letter"- it's not on anything, just was originally made as a song to the fans.

Original video

Oomori- Fan Letter
Old 2015.09.07, 05:45 PM   #954
Kitty

Kitty has had more than 15 seconds of fame

^ As far as I know, it has not yet been released on a studio album, and was first released to the public on youtube (1/19/2015) Since then, I've seen some set lists from lives including the song, so it wouldn't surprise me if it eventually ends up on an album.

According to her radio show on 1/11, she had published an address for fan letters at the end of 2014, and decided to release the song as a reply thanking everyone who sent her new years wishes cards.

DM beat me to it, but just wanted to add, that I really like the intimate feel of the video, just focusing on her guitar, likely just recorded at home with her iphone.
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.09.11, 03:16 AM   #955
deadgrandma

There's a one on one interview with KERA and Oomori in KERAs new book.

Also, for those interested in KERA, there's a live big band arranged No Lie Sense album just released.
Old 2015.09.12, 09:51 PM   #956
deadgrandma

Sayonara Baby Blue

Just linked to this... AMAZING.
Old 2015.09.15, 06:04 PM   #957
deadgrandma

On September 28, you can see Kanon Fukuda (from Hello Project) and Seiko Oomori perform together at the Hello Project Official store in Akihabara. It is a spin off of the "Harosho Thousand and One Nights" event held annually in Akihabara.

To go, you need to apply for a voucher for entrance that will be mailed to you. Costs 2,160 yen and as far as my understanding goes, you will also receive a copy of either the CD only version of Magic Mirror/Sacchan no Sexy Curry OR Kanon Fukada's latest single.

They have also warned to not be surprised if Oomori is not in attendance due to her pregnancy being in late stages (!- first time I've EVER seen this warning on a live set :-p)
Old 2015.09.16, 06:44 AM   #958
kalmia

kalmia is an asset to this community

She's really cutting it close -- performing so near to her due date. That girl is crazy.
kalmia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.09.16, 06:36 PM   #959
deadgrandma

More new merch coming out 10/7

Artist is majocco (same person who did upcoming DVD/Blu Ray art). It's available at vvstore:

http://vvstore.jp/feature/detail/6455/

Wife's already eyeing the tote bag and pencil case :-p

Also, on same day, reprints of the old shirts will be available too. On usual store.
Old 2015.09.17, 05:41 AM   #960
deadgrandma