Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.
Closed Thread

Old 2008.07.02, 02:59 AM   #21
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

i had a look around and cannot find anyone willing to do a cash on delivery unless it's a domestic Japan delivery.. why not have a look at getting a pre-paid mastercard ? i have one and you can use them anywhere that takes mastercard.. do they have them in Portugal ? they are only 3% on purchases and are great!! you should check out if it is possible where you are.. i used to rely on others aswell to buy stuff with their paypal accounts and so on.. anyways as i said you ought to check out the prepaid availabilty in your area
i am just sorry that i was unable to find a cash on delivery courier for you (sorry)

*they are only 3% on purchases and are great*

lol i sounded like an advertisement

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo : 2008.07.02 at 03:07 AM.
Old 2008.07.02, 03:50 AM   #22
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

Originally Posted by ringobingo View Post
lol i sounded like an advertisement
Ahah xD
Even tho you sounded like an advertisement, it was useful because I didn't know about that. I have to check that out if I want to buy this! Thanks
Old 2008.07.02, 06:40 AM   #23
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by ShinjiPG View Post
Anyone knows an e-store that has some payment option where I can pay when I receive the delivery?
I used to buy lots of stuff through PayPal, with my friend's credit-card, so I didn't have a problem about what e-store it was, because they almost always have that payment option. However, I don't talk to my friend anymore and I don't know anyone else willing to do the same thing for me.
Help please? :<
There are a couple different ways you can almost do this.

CD Japan will test charge your credit/debit card, meaning you need to already have the money, and let them freeze it for a few days. But once they've let go of your money and confirmed the order, they won't completely charge you until at least a week after they ship. I have successfully played the game of diving and rebounding my account balance inbetween the test charge and the real charge, except for when I lost my debit card, and someone who found it racked up a lot of charges.

No matter how large your order is, HMV Japan will test-charge your credit/debit card a tiny amount only to make certain your card is real, then let the money go. When the release date arrives, they start completely charging you. By the time you have the package, payment will have already cleared.

The advantage to upfront payment is that if world economies are jittery, then you're avoiding the drama of that by locking-in whatever exchange rate or delivery cost (based on fuel) you paid at the time. If you're wanting to pay tomorrow, you're dealing with the world market of tomorrow.

If you want PayPal and you want to be charged on delivery, then that's where my advice runs out. I've noticed that GoDaddy can ask you to pre-authorize a price range of potential charges to your PayPal account, but I've never noticed any music retailers doing that.
Old 2008.07.02, 08:02 AM   #24
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts

Finally a release to get excited about, this probably means we'll never see a dvd version of the club asia concert, but live remote controller at the height of Shiina's powers....o my....

probably wait until yesasia has the preorder, the shipping on cdjapan is a bit expensive

The man who does not listen to good music has no advantage over the man who is deaf.
-bastardized Twain quote.
http://www.last.fm/user/cjhobbies00

Last edited by cjhobbies00 : 2008.07.02 at 08:06 AM.
Old 2008.07.02, 12:45 PM   #25
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

club asia? do you mean kyoei buranko? o-o

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Old 2008.07.02, 12:49 PM   #26
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
club asia? do you mean kyoei buranko? o-o
Not sure if that's what they call it, I remember whips, tiara, and a cover of Pink Lady's UFO.

The man who does not listen to good music has no advantage over the man who is deaf.
-bastardized Twain quote.
http://www.last.fm/user/cjhobbies00
Old 2008.07.02, 12:52 PM   #27
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

pics from zazen!!!

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Old 2008.07.02, 12:59 PM   #28
Jesse

Jesse has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Oh. My. Lord.
Old 2008.07.02, 01:32 PM   #29
Silverrime

Silverrime is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Oh. My. Lord.
My sentiments exactly.

The first round of anniversary releases completely underwhelmed me; I only got them for completeness' sake. This one, however, has me as excited as any other Ringo item ever. It seems this is the one directed at the dedicated fanbase.

Old 2008.07.02, 07:56 PM   #30
natsume

natsume is an asset to this community

Originally Posted by Silverrime View Post
It seems this is the one directed at the dedicated fanbase.
And Dai ikkai. I am quite fond of that one, although I know you are just referring to this year. I love her (more) for putting these things out.
Closed Thread