Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.
Closed Thread

Old 2008.07.11, 12:04 PM   #61
Nimh
Administrator

Nimh deserves a fucking medal

I know I'm in the minority for liking SR's Gekokujyo Extasy the *best* out of all the live releases.

So it makes me feel good to see the excitement for what is pretty much an alternate live perf by the Gekokujyo crew.

I can't wait!!!!
Old 2008.07.11, 02:09 PM   #62
NCORE

NCORE has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by NIMH Rat View Post
I know I'm in the minority for liking SR's Gekokujyo Extasy the *best* out of all the live releases.

So it makes me feel good to see the excitement for what is pretty much an alternate live perf by the Gekokujyo crew.

I can't wait!!!!
I think I actually like that one best myself..
Shiina was more fun too watch back then.
Old 2008.07.11, 03:01 PM   #63
benkai ringo

benkai ringo pleased at least somebody

^^ third that...Gekokujyo Extasy is for me like the holy grail of her live releases.
EM aint got no business on there except with some minor exceptions
from it.
I see it this way, that it was how it was ment to be presented she did
climb up to to stage and did what she was meant to do.
Dont know about fun and games but the "grande" final on the end of the DVD lays the facts!
But yeah definitely waiting Zazen, basically just becouse of one song from it i already pre-ordered it.
Even though i'm starting to run out of cold cash becouse of the anniversary releases and everything....

Last edited by benkai ringo : 2008.07.11 at 03:09 PM.
Old 2008.07.11, 03:09 PM   #64
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

hey guys what about the epic concerts of Spa&Treatment? When's that dvd?

RETRO EDIT: \/ Cuz it sucked \/

Last edited by Tokyo Jihad : 2008.07.11 at 04:32 PM.
Old 2008.07.11, 03:16 PM   #65
NCORE

NCORE has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
Woah, I completely forgot all about Spa & Treatment....
Old 2008.07.12, 02:10 AM   #66
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

Unfortunately, my credit card system, that creates temporary credit cards, only makes them available for the rest of the month. Which means, if I make one now, it will expire in July 31.

SO, to pre-order Zazen, I have to wait till Agust 1 in order for the card to be available until August 31. Only then will YesAsia accept the card.
Since Zazen will only be released on the 17th, there's no much problem... But do you guys think I'll still have a chance to get First Press? :x

In other news, shouldn't someone make topics for Watashi to Houden, Watashi no Hatsuden and Zazen Extasy in the "Product Review and Information" forum?
Old 2008.07.12, 02:15 AM   #67
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by ShinjiPG View Post
Unfortunately, my credit card system, that creates temporary credit cards, only makes them available for the rest of the month. Which means, if I make one now, it will expire in July 31.

SO, to pre-order Zazen, I have to wait till Agust 1 in order for the card to be available until August 31. Only then will YesAsia accept the card.
Since Zazen will only be released on the 17th, there's no much problem... But do you guys think I'll still have a chance to get First Press? :x
CD Japan will let you get away with placing an order with a card that's due to expire before the release date. Then a couple of weeks before the release, you can just email them and say you want to update the order with a newer credit card, and CD Japan will have no problem with that.

That's the only way you are really going to secure a first-press copy. They ran out of first-press for the PV compilation within day(s) of release.
Old 2008.07.12, 02:22 AM   #68
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
CD Japan will let you get away with placing an order with a card that's due to expire before the release date. Then a couple of weeks before the release, you can just email them and say you want to update the order with a newer credit card, and CD Japan will have no problem with that.

That's the only way you are really going to secure a first-press copy. They ran out of first-press for the PV compilation within day(s) of release.
Yeah, a friend told me some places accept that method, but I'm not sure about YesAsia. I don't want to deal with CDJapan because the shipping costs are too high (even tho the product prices are cheaper).
And since I've been using YesAsia for a long time, I prefer to keep with them for this time again.
I guess I'll just have to have faith on my luck... I received a first press KZK, years after its release, so... ._.
Old 2008.07.12, 09:35 AM   #69
Maou

Maou knows what you did last summerMaou knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by NIMH Rat View Post

Gekokujyo was aight. Yayoshi is easily the least talented guitarist to ever work with SR, but I'd still rather listen to him than Uki. This is a bust buy DVD for me since it might be the last release by the SR I love.

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post

RETRO EDIT: \/ Cuz it sucked \/

I liked Spa & Treatment. SR's moves are so sexy during this live. The Variety songs also sound much better when Hata isn't stuck behind a drum shield.
Old 2008.07.12, 12:14 PM   #70
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by ShinjiPG View Post
In other news, shouldn't someone make topics for Watashi to Houden, Watashi no Hatsuden and Zazen Extasy in the "Product Review and Information" forum?
You're very right. Now they are there. But not Zazen Ecstasy, because SR's site and Amazon don't even have a tracklist or cover up yet, and besides, it won't be released until August, no need to put a place for reviews up a month in advance (I'd just have to close the thread until then).
Closed Thread