Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2009.03.12, 12:17 PM   #11
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

I don't think anyone is going to say its a bad concert or a bad watch, but in comparison to others it just isn't as
Old 2009.03.12, 01:29 PM   #12
fluffiethesock

fluffiethesock puts considerable thought into their posts

I was never particularly interested in Shiina Ringo lives (or anyone else's) until Dynamite Out and Domestic Virgin Line, so GX was never anything I really paid much attention to. I still haven't sat through the whole thing, although I've seen all of the songs individually. Although I love SS, I'm still not too interested in watching this concert all the way through... But that's mainly because what I've said about not being interested in a concert that doesn't have a familiar band.
fluffiethesock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.12, 04:54 PM   #13
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Its good. the popular opinion is just skewed largely due to EM/DO (and ZX to a lesser extent)
Old 2009.03.12, 05:52 PM   #14
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

If I remember correctly (I haven't watched it in over a year) it's a really good show, but the sound just can't stand up against EM and DO. I still had a lot of fun watching it! I should dig it out...
Old 2009.04.19, 09:09 PM   #15
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
and I never use first press Gekokujyo had glow in the dark markings, that is badass.
It's not the markings themselves. It's everything except the markings. Basically it's the whole white/beige/whatever (depending upon age) area of the slipcase.
Old 2009.08.25, 02:37 PM   #16
freackled

freackled is headed in the right direction

wowowowowowow

Somebody on youtube uploaded 3 videos (though low-quality) of 3 performances that didn't make the cut onto the DVD! Koko de Kiss Shite, Yattsuke Shigoto, & Gamble! I'm so happy

http://www.youtube.com/user/gkkjxsts

I can tell this performance of Gamble is the same as what's on the ZCS disk, but I'm not sure about the Yattsuke Shigoto one.
freackled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.08.25, 03:23 PM   #17
Osiris12345

Osiris12345 deserves a fucking medal

The Yattsuke Shigoto sounds exactly the same except for the last 30 seconds for some reason. Nice find though!
Old 2009.08.25, 07:37 PM   #18
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

I am extremely curious about where those videos were sourced from, since
1.) They're obviously not fan-made, because there are constantly-changing camera angles.
2.) There's no watermark from any television station such as Space Shower.
3.) There are some very VHS-like strobings, color-bleedings, and other fluctuations throughout the clips.

Does anyone know if the GX video cassette has more songs in it than the DVD? I personally don't own any of the regular VHSes yet (just the really rare ones), and I think Ringo~Bingo owns all of the regular ones except for GX.
Old 2009.08.25, 07:39 PM   #19
makenshiww

makenshiww pleased at least somebody

thank gamble performance.. sounds familiar.. isnt that the one on the live disks?
makenshiww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.08.25, 07:44 PM   #20
Glathannus
True Final Boss

I think it's exactly the same performance of Gamble that was included in ZCS, but I'm not so sure about Yattsuke Shigoto.