Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.
Closed Thread

Old 2009.08.26, 10:35 AM   #201
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Undoubtedly but the only services I found were LP>>CD/tape. No one seems to be offering just the high quality files of the music? and I'm not comfortable sending my nine LP's in the mail to ANYBODY.
Old 2009.08.26, 10:42 AM   #202
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

hm, mail? no way, i would at least want to see *who* is doing the job for me!
do u have a nice hi-fi to enjoy all that high quality? if not any difference you hear is really, psychological.
Old 2009.08.26, 10:46 AM   #203
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Well no super Hi-Fi yet but my PC has a 196 KHz sound card (bought not a crappy built in), so all I'd need was a decent set of speakers to hear the improvements in quality short term, with a view to getting a seperate system soon afterwards if I was impressed enough.
Old 2009.08.29, 03:25 PM   #204
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Okay, this has now been released, so let's move the discussion over to the product reviews threads and close this one!

>> Product reviews thread for Seiteki Healing ~Sono Yon~ DVD <<

>> Product reviews thread for Saturday Night Gossip vinyl <<
Closed Thread