Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Off-Topic (Music)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic (Music) Similar/Non-Related Artists

Old 2008.11.06, 07:08 AM   #1
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts
Default Torrent site for Japanese Indies/Rock and roll?

Does anyone know a torrent site for Japanese music like jpopsuki but for not-so-mainstream stuff or older stuff.

As for older stuff, in particular I've been looking for Kiyoshiro Imawano forever and I just heard Yoshida Takuro and want to hear more.

And as for less mainstream stuff I'm looking for Katte ni Shiyagare and I'd like to hear some more non-mainstream artists. I know theres tons of good ones, but finding them is rough.

I'll definitely buy an album if it has more than 4 songs that I like but I don't wanna go buy one for $30-40 just because I like one song.

Oh, and all Japanese site is fine, I can read it well enough.
lazer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.07, 03:47 PM   #2
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

well, jpopsuki isn't just about mainstrem, is?
I downloaded lots of non-maintream things from there (lots= REALLY LOOOOTS) that I liked
I look there everyday to see if there is something unknown and good to download, and sometimes I find. but it was just after sometime doing it that I learn how to judge which stuff worth a place on my HD and which stuff doesn't worth at all
o-o

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote