Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2007.06.28, 12:47 PM   #11
haruhi-suzumiya

haruhi-suzumiya is headed in the right direction

I think 17 is the best song on the album, tsumi is second and kimi third.

(edit) Another thing I'm suprised nobody noticed! Okay, 'tsumi to batsu' translates to 'crime and punishment'. There is a book called crime and punishment. In an interview, Ringo says that she b based SS somewhat off of this book, (first half of SS about crime, second half about the punishment for those crimes) and the book crime and punishment is a translation of a Russian book. Now, take a look at the lisence plate on Hitler on tjhe cover. It's in Russian, I think. I found the book in my bookcase last night and I wanted to read it. I opened it up and it said it was translated off of a Russian book.

(edit) Hey. The title is here.
Look at what it says in Russian for the title in wiki, then look at the lisence plate. Only reason it's not full, well duh. The car's cut in half.

Last edited by haruhi-suzumiya : 2007.07.09 at 07:21 AM.
haruhi-suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.07.10, 09:47 PM   #12
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by haruhi-suzumiya View Post
In an interview, Ringo says that she b based SS somewhat off of this book, (first half of SS about crime, second half about the punishment for those crimes)
What interview is this? Because so far as I know, that was a theory posted on the old forums by someone who posted a lot of random information, but it was not by any means documented. And a lot of us picked it apart and had major problems with it.

That also isn't really something no one noticed so much as something we already covered on the old forums, and didn't mention here (down to the Russian car license plate).
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.07.11, 01:08 PM   #13
haruhi-suzumiya

Oh, ok. I saw the interview on the ringo trivia thread.
Old 2007.07.12, 01:18 PM   #14
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Yeah, that's not an interview, but a theory thought up by the person who posted all that info.
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.07.13, 01:36 PM   #15
haruhi-suzumiya

Oh, okay!
Old 2007.08.29, 04:15 AM   #16
Masuku

Masuku pleased at least somebody

I have that book actually and have even read the few first pages. Though it didn't intrest me that much, so maybe I should take a look again.. since Tsumi to batsu is my favorite song and I'm going to buy that single sooner or later!
So was there some differences beetween the presses?
Masuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.03, 10:44 PM   #17
badtzmaru

badtzmaru has had more than 15 seconds of fame

I think the difference is that the CD for the normal edition doesn't have the apple images and is just plain red, if I remember correctly? And, I was wondering what the text was!! Thanks for pointing that out, Haruhi! (I also missed that part in the Ringo Trivia topic.)

Welcome, Masuku!! I love your avatar! I was thinking of using that picture for mine, too! Ringo looks so young and cute there!! >_< <3
Old 2007.10.05, 11:40 AM   #18
Masuku

Thank you badtzmaru for the information and compliment (I agree that Ringo looks lovely there !). I guess it doesn't matter which press I'll buy then (CDjapan doesn't give that many choises anyway though)
Old 2007.10.05, 11:48 AM   #19
badtzmaru

badtzmaru has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Yeah, I really wish I could buy all the first press editions without going through eBay. T_T

You're welcome! Now, you have to go introduce yourself to us!! Hehe *shoos you off to the introduction topic*
Old 2008.07.12, 12:48 AM   #20
Masuku

It's been a while when I have posted at this forum. Well, I had bought the 2nd press of Tsumi to Batsu already earlier but now i'm also the owner of 1st press version. In case if anyone is interested, here is a picture of the both CDs (taken with cellphone)

Name:  2heg09g.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  19.5 KB