Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2009.03.10, 03:25 AM   #11
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo View Post
Oh, that's it! I thought it was at a concert, weird...
Thanks a lot Bingo =D
ShinjiPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.10, 03:44 AM   #12
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

ROFL it was my post and I didn't even remember correctly, XD. it is a very common thing to place out a notebook or a calligraphy board to set along with releases for artists. also, it seems that the shinjuku tower records will be the one with 4 dresses and shibuya with just 1. I wonder if they will have the antlers and all that jazz too? I remember back when they had the nurse outfit and the gibusu stuff, that was completely surreal seeing that stuff in the flesh.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.10, 04:06 AM   #13
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

Well, if someone happens to go there and take some photos... don't forget to post 'em here
Old 2009.03.10, 04:23 AM   #14
a_grumble_cake

a_grumble_cake deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by ShinjiPG View Post
Oh, that's it! I thought it was at a concert, weird...
Thanks a lot Bingo =D
then you might be thinking of this? I actually thought that message was kind of harsh
a_grumble_cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.10, 04:31 AM   #15
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

Originally Posted by a_grumble_cake View Post
then you might be thinking of this? I actually thought that message was kind of harsh
You're right grumble x)
I just finished reading the whole "EMF Message to Ringo" thread and didn't find any photo of the "message". So it was in this thread all along! Thanks grumble
Well, just proves what I've said countless times before... We have tucked everything from these past months in this thread and now it's difficult to find things. I suggest someone creates a RINGO EXPO DVD thread in the Products board!

EDIT: I never noticed those ChickShhh photos pretty muched already showed us the Ringo BoOK and Ringo BoX contents, lol. And that Blank Pages big Book in the left side of the photo. What's that called?

Last edited by ShinjiPG : 2009.03.10 at 04:36 AM.
Old 2009.03.10, 11:00 PM   #16
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by ShinjiPG View Post
Well, if someone happens to go there and take some photos... don't forget to post 'em here
They probably won't allow pictures; generally how those things are. Then again I snapped a bunch of cell phone pics of Just Can't Help It displays and no one yelled at me... but the clothes stuff will probably have more security...
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.10, 11:39 PM   #17
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by frecklegirl View Post
They probably won't allow pictures; generally how those things are. Then again I snapped a bunch of cell phone pics of Just Can't Help It displays and no one yelled at me... but the clothes stuff will probably have more security...
I didn't try for the Gibusu and Honnou stuff. In Shibuya the displays are always lining the escalators where no one is, so you see people posing in front of the displays, but in Shinjuku the area they mainly use for displays is the corner around the cash wrap on the top 10th floor, when your leaving to walk towards the down elevators. because it is so close to the registers, they really enforce the no picture policy. you probably have a good one picture chance before someone notices. I didn't try. The clothes from this tour weren't really much to look at for the most part. Unless they have the accessories, like the horns and the wigs, that would be badass.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.11, 10:06 AM   #18
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Tadashii Machi is a bad performance, IMO. It does get slightly better as it goes on, but that opening wail sounds like she's trying to butcher the song on purpose.
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.03.11, 11:57 AM   #19
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

So you have it already Scribble? What more can you tell us? Opinions?
Old 2009.03.11, 12:21 PM   #20
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

No, I just stumbled across the tadashii preview on youtube. I thought you would have it already, and was relying on your impressions =P

I can't get the DVD, so I'm going to have to rely on youtube trickle in order to see the concert, unfortunately. Like with Zazen. =X
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote