Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Introductions You MUST introduce yourself here before you may post throughout the rest of the community.

Old 2009.04.02, 04:21 PM   #681
bucklemyshoe

bucklemyshoe pleased at least somebody

Is Nocturne your favorite in the series? DDS used to be my favorite but once Persona 3 came out that changed. I hated the localization of P3 though, I play the undub while the original just sits in it's pretty little box on my shelf. Currently I'm working on the undub of 4 (about 25 hours in) and have been stuck in the middle of Devil Summoner for about a year.

Sera is still my favorite character though. I absolutely love her concept and design.

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post

Also, if you hate what GameStop does with their used games - then you might loathe them to a whole new level for how their retail chains treat the 'unused' games they keep on-hand. There's nothing wrong with how they handle new games you purchase online, but their walk-in retail experience makes me feel so violated.
Yea their whole deal about giving you an opened copy as new is bullshit but I still think their used game manner is worst. The last time I bought a used game there they went out of their way to tape the case closed and put in the bag just so I wouldn't have a chance to look at the bottom of the disc. (of course I opened it up and checked right there. I said something to the guy working there but really it's not his fault that he has to do that)

Last edited by bucklemyshoe : 2009.04.02 at 04:27 PM.
bucklemyshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.02, 05:21 PM   #682
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by bucklemyshoe View Post
{I} have been stuck in the middle of Devil Summoner for about a year.
Same here, and I've orchestrated some of the most outrageous no-weakness demons possible. I think I even have a Thoth (this monkey that absorbs basically everything - except they are weak against physical) with Phys Resist. I don't even remember much anymore about where I'm stuck, or how I got there, or remember what the storyline wanted from me next. Something about a west military base I've never been to, with soldiers blocking it off from every possible angle (including the rivers). Even if I were to jump into an FAQ, I wouldn't know where to look for details on the particular part of the game I'm stuck in. It's really quite depressing because I take pride in finishing most of the things I start - especially RPGs. I'm probably supposed to talk to a character in some remote and not-recently-relevant neighborhood I've had easy and fruitless access to for the last several chapters. I hate it when RPGs do that, and Omikron is the worst in that way.
Old 2009.04.17, 01:08 PM   #683
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

welcome Simon
you're posting a lot
I like it (I like newbies that come here to stay, and not just to post 4 or 5 times and go away forever o.o)
welcome /o/

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.17, 01:36 PM   #684
Simon

Simon has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by Lena-chan View Post
welcome Simon
you're posting a lot
Aw yay. I officially have no life.

Thanks, nice person who shares my mother's name! I can't believe someone posted about me here before I posted myself. Hahaha.
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.18, 01:37 AM   #685
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Aw yay. I officially have no life.

Thanks, nice person who shares my mother's name! I can't believe someone posted about me here before I posted myself. Hahaha.
Hi Simon. Welcome to the forums.
I'm a polite old lady who's hard of seeing. Could you please increase your font size? Grazie!
Old 2009.04.18, 03:05 AM   #686
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

Thanks for mentioning that JR :x
ShinjiPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.18, 03:44 AM   #687
ChickShhh

ChickShhh puts considerable thought into their posts

Perhaps the big font should come back.
ChickShhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.18, 04:18 AM   #688
Simon

Simon has had more than 15 seconds of fame

It's not that I'm giving in to peer pressure or anything. I just have a soft spot for Italian ladies with bad eye sight.

Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.18, 06:10 AM   #689
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Thank you Simon! I appreciate that!

*takes reading glasses off*
Old 2009.04.18, 06:11 AM   #690
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

Italian =)
ShinjiPG is offline   Reply With Quote