Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2007.12.23, 02:59 AM   #521
ParisJihen

ParisJihen has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by ShadyNook View Post
Here's all of the french lines ukigumo sings from the princess song 2nd paragraph of verse:

Elle est tres jolie la princesse
Elle est pareseuse la princesse
Elle est trop radine la princesse
Elle est solitaire la princesse

i don't know what the heck it means though except solitaire and tres jolie.
She's very cute the princess
she's lazy the princess
she's too stingy the princess
she's lonely the princess

I could not understand what was said but I guessed it was french... where did you get that ?
ParisJihen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.27, 06:57 AM   #522
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

IMO is time to move this thread to products and reviews forum

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.28, 07:03 PM   #523
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

I agree with you there, but I want to move the last half only (the first is more news and not review) and figuring out how to do that without it taking 100 years is proving problematic. It'll get moved eventually, though.
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.29, 07:45 PM   #524
vegetarianham

vegetarianham pleased at least somebody

I know I'm probably going to be killed here, but I really liked Variety a lot! I mean sure, it lacks the really strong songs that Kyouiku and Adult had (for me those songs were Kabuki/Service) but it's still a lot of fun.

I particularly enjoyed Kingyo no Hako, Killer Tune and (again, probably going to be killed) Boutomin. Boutomin was just so refreshingly different, and I got the feeling that none of them took the song too seriously.

Low points for me would be Shiseikatsu, Kronekodow (perhaps one of my most disliked songs ever), and Fukushuu.
vegetarianham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.29, 08:04 PM   #525
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

I don't know why you say that you will probably be killed for liking the album, it's so annoying to see that again >_<. If anything, you'd be killed for saying that Kabuki and Service were the really strong songs on the past two albums. I think 98% of the forum would probably disagree with you on that one

Oh and Boutomin does rock ^_~
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.30, 05:28 AM   #526
ParisJihen

ParisJihen has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by Hedofloe View Post
I don't know why you say that you will probably be killed for liking the album, it's so annoying to see that again >_<. If anything, you'd be killed for saying that Kabuki and Service were the really strong songs on the past two albums. I think 98% of the forum would probably disagree with you on that one
Totally agree with that !

and about Shiseikatsu, Kronekodow and Fukushuu...

Shiseikatsu: another incredibly strong melodic slow that a lot of song writers would kill for getting the skills to compose one (yeah my english is sometimes awkward...).

Kronekodow: such a funny cartoon style title with incredible piano parts !

Fukushuu: that one could just hit n°1 on american rock charts and make Alanis Morissette be so jealous...

I maybe overreacting on vegetarianham comments, but as I always answer to that kind of opinion: "just try writing a song" or " go buy yourself some ears"
ParisJihen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.30, 09:00 AM   #527
HEDOfloe

Speaking of Kronekodow, I don't really know what people don't like about it, I guess it must be the theme(?) but I really like that song. The whole build up until the burst at the end is just so awesome for me. And I love how in some parts Uki plays just as fast and side by side with the piano. And like you mentioned, those incredible piano parts. I'm a huge fan of piano and those little parts like that really put a smile on my face.
Old 2007.12.30, 04:37 PM   #528
vegetarianham

Nice to know this is another forum where honest opinions are shot down straight away.

"Just try writing a song" - I am a songwriter. I am a singer songwriter/band frontperson, and I somewhat know what I'm talking about. Yeah, my taste is a little different from most - but I hate it when people are close-minded.

Kabuki and Service were awesome. Technically good, fast, catchy, fun. Shiseikatsu however just bores me. I like a slow song, so long as it doesn't plod along. It has to be slightly different from the norm to hold my attention.
Old 2007.12.30, 04:49 PM   #529
HEDOfloe

Originally Posted by vegetarianham View Post
Nice to know this is another forum where honest opinions are shot down straight away.
What are you talking about? You're mad that someone disagreed with you? (although I do think ParisJihen was a bit harsh)
Old 2007.12.30, 05:21 PM   #530
vegetarianham

No no, it wasn't about you. I wasn't mad at you or anything. It was the "just go write a song" and the "go buy some ears" part that I took offence to.
I take my music very, very seriously.