Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2009.09.29, 10:33 PM   #41
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

oh. didn't think they would have a pv.
it's classy. btw around 2:44, the clothes hung on the ropes were worn by SAPS during their Europe tour... I recognised the gold vest worn by Tabu Zombie and the Vivienne Westwood pants worn by Motoharu.

I'm beginning to understand why SR is singing like that in that song... she's trying to do a Motoharu.
Old 2009.09.29, 10:45 PM   #42
waxringo

waxringo has had more than 15 seconds of fame

i really like the pv
it's just simple and cute
Old 2009.09.29, 11:23 PM   #43
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

I also like the PV.

Watcha gonna do watcha gonna do?
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.30, 05:14 AM   #44
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

Hmmm... Will they make a new song together or what??

From Natalie:

SOIL & "PIMP" SESSIONSが、椎名林檎とのコラボ曲「MY FOOLISH HEART~Crazy in Shibuya~」を本日9月30日に配信限定でリリースした。

この曲は、SOILの最新アルバム「6」に収録されている「MY FOOLISH HEART ~crazy on earth~ × 椎名林檎」の別バージョンとなるもの。SOILと林檎がレコーディング作業を進める中で生まれた楽曲で、オリジナルバージョンとはまったく異なるアレンジが施されている。なお、楽曲はiTunes Storeおよび主要着うたサイトにてダウンロードが可能だ。

また、YouTubeのSOIL & "PIMP" SESSIONS公式チャンネルでは「MY FOOLISH HEART ~crazy on earth~ × 椎名林檎」のビデオクリップをフルサイズで配信中。未見の人はこの機会にアクセスしてみよう。
It would be fine if someone could translate the main points off of it >_<.

On SOIL's official site, there's also a little entry related to this... release?:

椎名林檎をVOCALに迎えた「MY FOOLISH HEART~Crazy in Shibuya」を 配信限定でリリース!
ニュー・アルバム『6』(9/16発売)に収録されている、椎名林檎をボーカルに迎えた「MY FOOLISH HEART~crazy on earth~ x 椎名林檎」の別ヴァージョン、SOIL&"PIMP"SESSIONS×椎名林檎「MY FOOLISH HEART~Crazy in Shibuya~」が配信限定で9/30にリリース。

※PC配信 iTunes
※携帯配信 着うた(R)、着うたフル(R)

また「MY FOOLISH HEART~crazy on earth~ x 椎名林檎」のビデオ・クリップも下記にて公開開始。
EDIT:

Okay, it's only a new arrangement of the song which can be downloaded from iTunes Store. I checked the preview and it's exactly the same but more down-tempo, almost like a bossa nova/lounge version of the song. Pretty good, tho.

Last edited by Orenji : 2009.09.30 at 05:26 AM.
Orenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.30, 07:58 AM   #45
Narimiya

Narimiya is headed in the right direction

I am not allowed to watch the PV on youtube, because I live in Germany
Narimiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.30, 12:43 PM   #46
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

it says that it is an entirely new version of the song which was born while they were recording the original in the studio and so they rearranged it recorded it and are releasing it along with the PV for the original.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.30, 01:12 PM   #47
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
it says that it is an entirely new version of the song which was born while they were recording the original in the studio and so they rearranged it recorded it and are releasing it along with the PV for the original.
Thanks! Interesting. I wonder if their collaborations will end someday, haha.
Orenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.30, 03:03 PM   #48
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

I bought the Crazy in Shibuya version from iTunes. It is in actuality an entirely new arrangement with slightly different instrumentation (such as the solo towards the end). The news clip says that this was borne while in in the studio working on the album version and they rearranged it and are releasing it digitally, but this isn't a mere vocal transition and minor time and tempo changes, the recording is an entirely different version of the song, completely with slower alternate ringo vocals. since its slowed down her vocals sound more controlled, less screechy, less frantic. much preferable to the original IMO.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.30, 07:19 PM   #49
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Why isn't she even in the PV? Puh, I watched that for NOTHING! Cool PV and all, but it's weird to have her voice and not see her once!
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.30, 09:55 PM   #50
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

er freckles, that PV only featured 1/6 of the PIMPS... and their clothes. SR's haircut did show up on a mannequin though.