Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Community Center > Site Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2007.07.01, 11:30 AM   #11
Loire
Founder

Loire pleased at least somebody

I don't see what's wrong with disliking songs or albums
Yes, I hate OSCA, I mostly don't like adult nor TJ but I can't see what's wrong with it. Communities and forums are places where people can discuss thing, but having different or opposite viewpoints is probably the basis of discussion. And I think it's not easy for everyone to like all the phases of SR's career since she did many different things and style, so it's clear that some will like it and some won't. This community is so big that I can't follow it that well and it's full of people with often opposite taste...so there will always be difference of opinions, for god's sake
Old 2007.07.01, 03:03 PM   #12
Nimh
Administrator

Nimh deserves a fucking medal

Arguments are good. I like arguments. Keeps things interesting. And as Loire says, as the place gets bigger, we'll have more and more differences of opinion, and that's something we want to support, not squelch.

If anyone is overly annoyed by certain posters to the point where you don't even want to argue with them, there is an "ignore user" function. Some admins at other forums are so insecure about the stability of their communities that they lord over their users like a Mother Superior, making sure everybody "plays nice" and tows the party line (whatever that might be).

I have, I admit, blind love for Shiina's work; but in no way do I expect everyone in here to have the same feelings.
Nimh is offline   Reply With Quote