Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Off-Topic (Music)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic (Music) Similar/Non-Related Artists

Old 2018.05.24, 06:02 AM   #11
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

I'm so excited for Produce48
O_O
It's Myao's last chance to shine and rise, I hope she manages to do it!
My heart aches for her

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018.05.24, 07:42 PM   #12
Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2)

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) is an asset to this community

Poor Miho! 5th gen ace who got a little fat then they dropped her like a hot potato never to even glance in her direction again! I also hope she gets some glory in her twilight years of being an idol!
Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018.06.16, 09:44 AM   #13
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Noooo˜
Jurina won
;o;

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Old 2018.06.19, 05:27 PM   #14
Inseu

Inseu has had more than 15 seconds of fame

AKB48 popularity contest is the biggest cash grab from fans, a complete shitshow.

1. They allow multiple votes, the more money you spend, the more votes you have, not fair.

2. They let fans who vote see the results half-way, prompting them to spend even more money to catch up.

Any guy who spends money on this horseshit deserve to get ripped-off and die a lonely and broke man.
Inseu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018.06.20, 05:02 AM   #15
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

^This is very obvious, nonetheless it's very entertaining to watch akb as a whole

I see akb as a huge competition reality show, and that's the genius shift Akimoto made in the idol industry with akb, that's the only reason akb is really different from other idol groups (not better):
-The eliminations are the graduations, obviously
-the challenges are really the personal challenges every member faces in their activities... scandals, not being able to stand out, not being able to sing or dance properly
- the episodes are up to you to put together, because it's really impossible to follow everything of every member. You can only follow the challenges of the members you want to follow, so you don't have to endure the presence of members you don't like in your "episodes"
- the finale it's every year's sousenkyo, so you get to know if the member that you're rooting for won (went up enough to give her a better position within the group from now on) or not (stayed the same or fell)

Now most of the members who had star power are gone, and the last sousenkyo that got me all fired up was Sasshi's first victory... so it has become a little bit boring for me

渾て獨りぼっちだから