Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2014.06.01, 08:01 PM   #1
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer
Default Shiina Ringo 2014 Arena Tour and other events thread

Creating this thread so that the Reimportation album/tour thread doesn't get too messy!

Here is Kronekodow's official announcement regarding 2014 arena tour:

椎名林檎、11月・12月にアリーナツアー決定!
ただいまレコ発ライブ開催中の椎名林檎ですが、なんと今年の後半にもライブを開催することが決定しました。2014年11月・12月、全国3か所5公演のアリーナツアーです!
とにもかくにも、詳細が分かり次第、情報を発表いたします。お楽しみに。

椎名林檎アリーナツアー(タイトル未定)
11月29日(土)・30日(日) 
 さいたまスーパーアリーナ
12月 9日(火)・10日(水) 
 大阪城ホール
12月21日(日)
 マリンメッセ福岡

★チケット先行は林檎班とポケットで
椎名林檎公式ファンクラブ「林檎班」、ならびに公式モバイルサイト、SR猫柳本線ポケットでは、このアリーナツアーのチケット先行予約を実施します。情報が確定次第、詳細を発表いたします。

★『逆輸入 ~港湾局~』購入者先行受付もあり!
ただいま発売中の椎名林檎のセルフカバー・アルバム『逆輸入 ~港湾局~』には、チラシが封入されていて、アリーナツアーの先行受付の案内が明記されております。『逆輸入 ~港湾局~』の購入者だけの特典を、どうぞご享受ください。
And here is their announcement regarding 2014 Kyoto Onpaku Festival
椎名林檎、9月に京都で音楽フェス出演!
椎名林檎が、バンド・くるりが主催する音楽フェス、京都音楽博覧会2014に出演することが決定いたしました。ただいま開催中のレコ発ライブ、そして11月よりスタートするアリーナツアー、その狭間の9月、椎名林檎の京都降臨です。ぜひチェックしてみてください。

■京都音楽博覧会2014 IN 梅小路公園

日付:9月21日(日)
場所:京都梅小路公園 芝生広場

詳細は、ライブ情報から

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2014.06.01 at 08:10 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.06.01, 09:27 PM   #2
TurtleFu

TurtleFu deserves a fucking medal

If you want to see Shiina Ringo and live outside Tokyo, Osaka/Kyoto, or Fukuoka, tough luck I guess.
I feel really bad for Hokkaido fans.
TurtleFu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.06.19, 01:29 PM   #3
kalmia

kalmia is an asset to this community

I have a little question that doesn't pertain exclusively to the 2014 tour. I'm still a bit new to the fandom and know very little about how Ringo's tours gone in the past. I know of a couple of the bigger tours and what they were all about, but... I guess what I'm asking is: Has she been pretty consistent with her tours? Maybe one mostly every year? Around the same time of the year? I won't be able to go to the 2014 tour but there's a possibility that I could if she holds one around the same time next year.
kalmia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.06.20, 08:26 AM   #4
Parsec

Parsec is headed in the right direction

Hmmm, well last year Toutaikai was in November, and the Tokyo Jihen Discovery tour was in November/December 2011, but as far as I know there were no tours in November/December 2012 or 2010, it's pretty hard to predict..

I also have a question. Does anyone have experience of buying tickets for Japanese shows from overseas? I've heard it can be pretty difficult, if not impossible for some shows. I'm fortunate enough to be in Japan when this Kyoto festival is happening, and it seems like there are presale tickets being sold now through Lawson: http://l-tike.com/pc/d1/AA01G04F1.do...&srcID=AA02G08 not sure how the system works though. E-tickets? Can I pay with my non Japanese credit card?
Parsec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.07.08, 05:19 PM   #5
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

So....
Are we just gonna be in limbo regarding Ringo until these events now?

At least it's been an easier year on the wallet in regards to releases I suppose...
Old 2014.07.08, 07:46 PM   #6
mrnarse

mrnarse puts considerable thought into their posts

I'm surprised that we haven't heard news about any kind of Jihen 10th anniversary releases. I've been holding off on buying their live DVDs and Blus in the hope that they'd release a big Blu-Ray boxed set of everything like they did last year with her solo lives. I'm sure most of you long time collectors probably wouldn't be as welcome to them re-releasing some of the same stuff all over again, though.

I believe the pre-registation period for the upcoming lives just opened up yesterday for Ringohan members.

For those who bought Re-Importation and/or NIPPON, there's an insert in both of them with a serial number to register early for tickets too, but the registation period for that hasn't opened yet.
mrnarse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.07.11, 11:48 PM   #7
ShadyNook

ShadyNook raises the standards of what a community can offer

I'll patiently wait for the concert bruray and look forward to a new original track or two with her industrial death metal band.
ShadyNook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.07.12, 01:04 AM   #8
TurtleFu

TurtleFu deserves a fucking medal

I got that insert, I'm not going to use it. If I can find it I'll give it to someone who is going to be in Japan during the concerts.
TurtleFu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.07.16, 07:08 AM   #9
deadgrandma

I guess this is "other event" related, but on Kronekodow:

「僕らの音楽」で、向井秀徳×椎名林檎の名演放送!
7月18日(金)放送のフジテレビ系音楽番組「僕らの音楽」は、“10年の名演集”として、番組の過去の名場面を紹介する内容です。そこで、2005年07月08日に放送された、向井秀徳×椎名林檎による「KIMOCHI」が放送されます。忘れがたい絶品の名演を、どうぞお見逃しなく。

フジテレビ「僕らの音楽」
7月18日(金)23:30~

Anyone know what this is all about? I'm too lazy/about to go to sleep right now...
Old 2014.07.16, 10:59 AM   #10
mrnarse

mrnarse puts considerable thought into their posts

It's a rebroadcast of a 2005 performance by Mukai Shutoku of Zazen Boys and Shiina Ringo from the program "Our Music". The show seems to be celebrating it's best performances over the last 10 years.

I'm guessing it's this:
mrnarse is offline   Reply With Quote