Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2008.03.07, 09:21 AM   #41
old.boy

old.boy pleased at least somebody

I for one, find her lips in OSCA to be very cute.

Truthfully, I don't think she perhaps would get plastic surgery like that, but it's still possible.

ShadyNook brought up some convincing stuff about Shiina Ringo and it does kind of make sense...even though I don't want it to. :'/
old.boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.03.14, 08:31 PM   #42
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Old boy is an awesome movie, dude ^_~
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.03.16, 12:03 AM   #43
old.boy

old.boy pleased at least somebody

@HEDOfloe
Haha, it definitely is. Haven't seen it in a while though. Also don't think I've seen it with subtitles. ._.
old.boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.27, 01:28 PM   #44
TeslaGuy
apathy enthusiast

TeslaGuy knows what you did last summerTeslaGuy knows what you did last summer

I ran across this dubious bit of "information" on a Wikipedia beauty mark page.

"Shiina Ringo (upper lip; surgically removed in 2003; surgically reattached to lower lip in 2007)"

This seems rather preposterous for any number of reasons, but thought I'd pass this piece of "trivia" along.
TeslaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.27, 02:57 PM   #45
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

I think they've got it reversed
Old 2008.07.02, 08:19 AM   #46
coffeesash

coffeesash pleased at least somebody

Have you seen the 'MELLOW' video? Ugh, obviously collagen injections It looks horrible. Why has she done that to herself? I honestly didn't notice before that (and didn't think she had it done before that), as she's always had natural plump lips but now she's got the strange beaky top lip and drooping bottom lip that you get from collagen (see Meg Ryan). She must have had it done this year?

Last edited by coffeesash : 2008.07.02 at 08:27 AM.
coffeesash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.02, 08:44 AM   #47
badtzmaru

badtzmaru has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Oh no, I really want to believe that she wouldn't get any kind of plastic surgery, so I'm sad the evidence looks otherwise. T_T I'll continue to believe she didn't get any until she admits it, if she really did. And if so, I wonder why she would. o_o She doesn't seem like the person to do it, right??

But that beauty mark wiki mention is funny.
Old 2008.07.02, 08:04 PM   #48
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction

From what I understand plastic surgery is quite common and accepted. I read somewhere more than half the actors/actresses in japan have had eye surgery to make themselves double eye lidded... I know for a fact many many many japanese take the short flight to korea for "vacation" and come back with a new pair of something... its much cheaper in korea. But as much as I hate plastic surgery, I understand why people do it. If it makes shiina happy, then whatever. But I always loved the imperfect aspect of shiina, it made her so sexy that she was confident, but whatever... you are already hot shiina you don't need to change anything.

If one lays a trap, isn't it the victims fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.11, 08:22 PM   #49
alleon86

alleon86 is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by badtzmaru View Post
Oh no, I really want to believe that she wouldn't get any kind of plastic surgery, so I'm sad the evidence looks otherwise. T_T I'll continue to believe she didn't get any until she admits it, if she really did. And if so, I wonder why she would. o_o She doesn't seem like the person to do it, right??

But that beauty mark wiki mention is funny.
i dont like the lips, it makes her looks so weird and old. She not even 30 yet or just turned 30, but she look like shes in her 40s.

not hating here just stating the truth
alleon86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.12, 06:57 AM   #50
Nimh
Administrator

Nimh deserves a fucking medal

Just watched the Mellow video. Lip treatment is so obvious it's pathetic.

Not sure why I didn't notice it on the Spa and Treatment footage. Maybe in actual life her lip work isn't that obvious.

I think she always wanted puffy lips. They looked way puffed up in the Stem video, before she got work on 'em, and it's like Michael Jackson imagining himself as a mutant in the Black and White video and then going ahead and becoming one.

I understand why. Some women's mouths really do get wrinkly and that can get in the way of a glamourous singing career. But minus the mole, and with the addition of those puffy lips, the only way we'll be able to identify her in middle age is her uneven collarbone. Or maybe she'll fix that too and perform her final concert from a gurney....sorta coming full circle from her persona in the Honnou video.
Nimh is offline   Reply With Quote