Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2012.03.14, 09:36 PM   #31
matan-san

matan-san has had more than 15 seconds of fame

I also dreamt abour Ringo not so long ago. in my dream I worked as a stage assistant in 2 TJ shows in some open-field festival, but all I did was just be on stage together with the band during the 2 shows and basically do nothing. together with me on the stage was also a black girl who wore a grey fur coat, but during 1 song (can't remember what it was) at both shows she stripped and lied on the stage completly naked next to Ringo with her back to the audience (even though it was pouring rain outside of the stage and the audience was packed too). when I later asked the girl why she did that she answered that Ringo said to her it makes her sing better and that the rest of the band wanted her to lie naked too.

after the show was over we hanged around at the field and to our great surprise Ringo returned after a couple of minutes for an encore (though most of the crowd was already gone) and sang a new song called "mumus" (or "smumu" , can't remember what it sounded like either)
matan-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.03.14, 09:52 PM   #32
W3iHong

W3iHong is an asset to this community

Lol matan and I have the weirdest dreams.
W3iHong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.03.15, 04:51 PM   #33
D.K.Liu

D.K.Liu is an asset to this community

W3ihong: The feeling of being in control, awake in your dream seems to fit the description of a 'lucid dream' (maybe not a full fledged one, were you aware that you were dreaming?)

I've never had one myself. Would really like to experience what it's like.
D.K.Liu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.03.16, 12:43 AM   #34
W3iHong

W3iHong is an asset to this community

That is a really good question. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. But for this dream. I only realized at the end the something was going bizarrely wrong and then I woke up.

Like I said, I rarely dream. But when I do, I have some extent of control over it. So, I would agree that it is not a fully-fledged lucid dream.

Like for this dream, when I first dreamt of the fat indian teenager. I could see my malay friend's face but my sub-concious just kept telling me, "No no no. He is indian." I even thought of his name but it did not seem to change.

Another part where I think I was consciously interacting in the dream was (I left this detail out) I was thinking about how to confront him. I was rummaging through my brain for a way. That feeling of consciously having a thought.

Another interesting thing is that, if I woke up in the middle of a dream, it is possible for me to stand up and go to the toilet and then go back to bed and jump right back into the same dream, starting from where I left off.

I have only heard of lucid dreaming. I have not thought of reading about it or practice it.

Last edited by W3iHong : 2012.03.16 at 12:48 AM.
W3iHong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.03.26, 05:17 PM   #35
teattum

teattum has had more than 15 seconds of fame

I already had several dreams more or less related to ringo... But i won't talk about these.

Just my last night, I dreamt that ringo was involved in a new band, according to a common website (Yes, dreaming about reading something in the web... I don't even want to know what that is supposed to mean). Well, not really a band, because there was only two people, She, and a totally unknow guy who had impressed her with his songwritting skills (the "impressive" thing was actually felt by both of them). So the new was talking about the prospect of a new album, without any release date... Just a prospect.

Last edited by teattum : 2012.03.27 at 04:51 AM.
teattum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.03.26, 05:29 PM   #36
The Most Curious Thing

The Most Curious Thing raises the standards of what a community can offer

The guy had to have been Saito Neko.
The Most Curious Thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.03.26, 07:15 PM   #37
teattum

Originally Posted by The Most Curious Thing View Post
The guy had to have been Saito Neko.
Oh please, anyone but him!
Old 2012.03.26, 07:24 PM   #38
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

I personally hope it was Haroumi Hosono. That would be great. A new wave Ringo project. Bring it!
Old 2012.03.26, 09:21 PM   #39
Maou

Maou knows what you did last summerMaou knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by teattum View Post
I already had several dreams more or less related to ringo... But i won't talk about these.

Just my last night, I dreamt that ringo was involved in a new band, according to a common website (Yes, dreaming about reading something in the web... I don't even know what that would mean). Well, not really a band, because there was only two people, She, and a totally unknow guy who had impressed her with his songwritting skills (the "impressive" thing was actually felt by both of them). So the new was talking about the prospect of a new album, without any release date... Just a prospect.
Did somebody tip you off on the secret project I'm working on? It's still in the planning phases, but it's going to be really killer if I can fund it.
Old 2012.03.27, 02:33 AM   #40
teattum

Originally Posted by Maou View Post
Did somebody tip you off on the secret project I'm working on? It's still in the planning phases, but it's going to be really killer if I can fund it.
Well... Yes!

My imagination!

More seriously, I can't even name the "unknown" guy! In fact I don't even remember if I was reading in english or in french, so...