Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Off-Topic (Music)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic (Music) Similar/Non-Related Artists

Old 2008.06.07, 04:55 PM   #1
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction
Default lili azian

Well... This is not really music, but its dance.

Well I have never really met anyone who likes tecktonik, besides my little sister/ her french liking friends. So I'm hoping to convert some other or at the least chat about hot men / women that dance tecktonik.

Now as the title implies, I am here to primarily talk about lili azian. I love women, I love dancing, and I have recently been liking a lot of asians. Now lili azian is a french asian who dances tecktonik, She is too cool to me. She tecktoniks in heels! My favorite tecktonik dancer ever! Anyways check her out, tell me if you like her as well. But I should say in these videos lili is not dancing to "tecktonik" music, she is dancing to electro.
Lil azian

Lili azian 2

Totally not expecting replies, but I really hope there are some....

Edit: Well I just thought...maybe they would like to hear her speak.. So I'm editing to include her voice.

Lili azian talking

If one lays a trap, isn't it the victims fault for falling in?

Last edited by jigenbakuda : 2008.06.07 at 05:30 PM. Reason: add talking
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.10, 02:30 PM   #2
TeslaGuy
apathy enthusiast

TeslaGuy knows what you did last summerTeslaGuy knows what you did last summer

You helped keep my Halcali thread from being totally dead, so I'm happy to return the favor, though i know nothing about tecktonick music. If I heard the word out of context, i would think the speaker said tectonic, a geological term.

Lili Azian is pretty hot. I've had a few Asian girlfriends myself over the years, a Korean American, a woman from Tokyo and a Chinese Indonesian. I've had a dancer girlfriend too, who has a really nice website, but its not safe for work!
TeslaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.11, 12:03 AM   #3
jigenbakuda

Well I would give you a wikipedia link to tecktonik, but I won't. But the creator said that the dance style was techtonic in magnitude, or something of that nature. But its a french dance so its pronounced teck ton ee ku (saying the literal e like in eagle), as I was so rudely corrected by an AP french student.

Well as I find out more and more everyday techtonik is an acquired taste I fell in love at first sight, but almost everyone else hates it (none more than my girlfriend, lol).

But I find miss azian to be very exceptional. Not only is she french, but of chinese decent, and one of the leaders of the dance movement. I thought she was extraordinary.. but I'm easily impressed when it comes to attractive women, lol. Not many woman are famous dancers in the movement, so i can not really compare her to anyone, but her person dance style is fabulous imo. Plus she dances in heels...

Anyways, I've only had 1 asian girlfriend, my current girlfriend. She is a japanese native, and is currently living in japan... I have not really met many asians in my life time. In fact I can easily count the number of asians I knew as a child on my hands.

Old 2008.06.11, 02:07 AM   #4
EmilScherbe
nameless monster

EmilScherbe knows what you did last summerEmilScherbe knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by jigenbakuda View Post
Anyways, I've only had 1 asian girlfriend, my current girlfriend. She is a japanese native
I have a question.
Do you think yourself is a westerner ?
EmilScherbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.11, 08:10 AM   #5
jigenbakuda

Originally Posted by EmilScherbe View Post
I have a question.
Do you think yourself is a westerner ?
Yes I do think of myself as a westerner. I am an african american male from jacksonville, florida, usa, so I consider myself a westerner

Old 2008.06.11, 03:10 PM   #6
EmilScherbe
nameless monster

EmilScherbe knows what you did last summerEmilScherbe knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by jigenbakuda View Post
Yes I do think of myself as a westerner. I am an african american male from jacksonville, florida, usa, so I consider myself a westerner
Thank you very much.

So it's not racial concept.

Japan has more than one hundred years of history acting as a western country (including uglyness that I should admit).
I hope you understand that treating Japan as asia may cause displeasure feels.
Though calling ourself as asian is politically correct (without feeling of reality, IMHO it's deceptive).
Actuality I think there has been mixed feeling and then development of south korea, taiwan, hong kong, singapore
and now mainland china is changing perception.
Old 2008.06.11, 05:34 PM   #7
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

She looks like one of a millions ravers dancing in one of a millions dance clubs to one of a million generic Techno tracks in Europe. And this is coming from somebody who loves Electronic music. This, to me, is the bottom of the barrel stuff found in low class dance clubs full of white trash. I don't think you'll have the same experience being an American, so it might seem a bit different or unique to you, I dunno how big this kinda thing is over their, but I see tarty girls dancing to crap like this every weekend in my local city centre. It's embarrasing.

I still would though
Old 2008.06.11, 06:03 PM   #8
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts

^ I'm not going to be that harsh, but I didn't see anything extraordinary about the dancing, though it was impressive that she did it in heels.

And Emil, I don't think he meant anything but calling Japanese "asians." It's technically correct and really shouldn't carry and derogatory connotations. Speaking as a Chinese person I don't feel insulted when people call me asian and groups me with Koreans and Japanese.
Like how I'm sure people feel when they are grouped under the name "caucasian."

The man who does not listen to good music has no advantage over the man who is deaf.
-bastardized Twain quote.
http://www.last.fm/user/cjhobbies00
cjhobbies00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.11, 06:56 PM   #9
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Choobies is chinese? Or is he just "speaking as" one there? =p
Old 2008.06.11, 07:36 PM   #10
EmilScherbe
nameless monster

well, sorry to jigenbaukda, if you felt being attacked by me.
its not my intention.
I wanted to tell generalized thought using this opportunity.