Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Off-Topic (Movies, TV & Other Media)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic (Movies, TV & Other Media) Post about movies, TV shows, video games, and other media.

Old 2008.07.24, 07:07 PM   #11
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

David Duchovny mentioned on Leno that when getting back into character he watched a retrospective, possibly one just like, if not, this one, which really helped him get back into it.

Gillian on Leno was priceless. At one point she brought up how at first she forgot she had a baby named William and then describes how "I think we gave him away to a...farm? Or something like that....because he aliens were going to kill him....? or because....he was going to kill people? Or because he was...god....?" it was really hilarious. To some fans I guess this is upsetting because they live and breathe the mythology, but as actors they do so much work and have done so much since then I don't think anyone in their situation would remember all the little details...although forgetting she had a baby at all is pretty hilarious.

I'm excited to go see it tomorrow.....here is to hoping it makes enough this weekend to warrant another.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.25, 10:02 PM   #12
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

this video is epic

walter skinner-you sexy thang

I saw the movie. It was great, but I went in knowing to expect a nice 2 hour episode less involved with a supernatural twist and more with establishing a character arc based on personal relationships and history, time, etc etc. Gillian Anderson's performance was quite engaging and I really enjoyed all the little head nods to the show on top of the subtle references built into the plot etc.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.26, 09:14 AM   #13
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

going to watch it next friday

( i was going to, last friday, but unfortunately I lost my wallet u_u )

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Yahiko is offline   Reply With Quote