Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Other > Off-Topic (Music)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic (Music) Similar/Non-Related Artists

Old 2008.11.07, 06:43 PM   #21
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction

Well this song wasn't my style... The pv looked cool, shigi looked hot, but the song is not my style. I was expecting something different since you spoke so highly of her live performance. Anyways I'll still be her fan for sure, but the song wasn't my style.

I'm surprised she is younger than me... am I getting old!? Her birthday is the day before mine... more reason to like her... And I like most americans don't know my blood type, so I can't do a compatability test with miss shigi, lol.

I'm looking forward to her next project

If one lays a trap, isn't it the victims fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.08, 02:14 PM   #22
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

well your in luck, fortunately, because she is releasing her 6-track mini album this Nov. 12 and mine is in the shipping process, so I will have it soon. I am on the fence about uploading it, although if people really want it I might just do it through PM or personal requests. Either way, this song Hanarebanare I think is very different and thats why they chose it for the second single, so you can see her variety and depth. The mini album should have a bit of everything. She was pretty kickass live, oh and the mini album has an acoustic guitar only arrangement of Shoumei on it too.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.10, 09:53 PM   #23
makenshiww

makenshiww pleased at least somebody

wow... I really cant wait for the mini album to come out.. I really like her voice alot... its really different
makenshiww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.10, 10:50 PM   #24
kuro_neko

me too...if tomorrow wasn't veteran's day I would have the album ;;shakes fist;; it is sitting at my post office as of today and I guess won't be delivered until wednesday, those bastards
Old 2008.11.11, 06:58 AM   #25
makenshiww

ugh... im basically waiting for it to go online.. its a little strange not alot of people so far. are feeling her.. But.. her voice is just tooo signature
Old 2008.11.11, 12:44 PM   #26
zarya

zarya is an asset to this community

Mine shipped yesterday, but CD Japan has been known to ship things earlier than their notice, so I might have it like tomorrow! :D
zarya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.11, 03:44 PM   #27
kuro_neko

Originally Posted by zarya View Post
Mine shipped yesterday, but CD Japan has been known to ship things earlier than their notice, so I might have it like tomorrow!
you should track the shipment. I got my shipping notice from them yesterday but when I looked I saw that the item actually had shipped sometime saturday and was already in New York Sunday, meaning it would take another day or two to get to me. Unfortunately Veteran's Day delayed that. I did, however, drive to the local music store and pick up Dir en Grey's album. Thank goodness for worldwide distribution, no shipping fees wooo
Old 2008.11.11, 06:30 PM   #28
makenshiww

thats pretty cool that they distribute their cd's that way.. I live in new york.. I didnt know that... their later releases could be found here where did you go?
Old 2008.11.11, 06:35 PM   #29
zarya

zarya is an asset to this community

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
you should track the shipment. I got my shipping notice from them yesterday but when I looked I saw that the item actually had shipped sometime saturday and was already in New York Sunday, meaning it would take another day or two to get to me. Unfortunately Veteran's Day delayed that.
Unfortunately, I've found that when I use EMS or trackable shipping with CD Japan, Canadian customs notice my package and charge me duty fees, while I can go unnoticed with unregistered Airmail delivery!
zarya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.11, 06:53 PM   #30
kuro_neko

really? so what, you have to pay more upon delivery?

dir en grey's cds, starting from withering to death, are available through an american record label, I forget which, so you can find them everywhere, from best buy and borders to smaller indie cd shops like Newbury Comics and the like.