Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2008.09.02, 11:25 AM   #41
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

According to Glath, ZCS quietly went out of print when Watashi to Houden was to be released.
Old 2008.09.02, 11:29 AM   #42
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
According to Glath, ZCS quietly went out of print when Watashi to Houden was to be released.
that would make sense as most of it's content is on the new disc.. still it's nice to own everything if you can.
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.09.02, 12:35 PM   #43
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

ShinjiPG raises the standards of what a community can offer

Well, out of print doesn't mean it should be out of shelves, I think.
I suppose it must be pretty rare, but is there really no chance to find it at all? And about second-hand... how "bad" are they usually?
ShinjiPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.09.02, 12:39 PM   #44
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by ShinjiPG View Post
how "bad" are they usually?
Terrible!!! you know someone's had their fun with them but I have seen quite a few brand new for not a lot of money on Yahoo Japan Auctions.. you should check it out if you have Paypal!
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.09.02, 12:41 PM   #45
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo View Post
Terrible!!! you know someone's had their fun with them but I have seen quite a few brand new for not a lot of money on Yahoo Japan Auctions.. you should check it out if you have Paypal!
Meh, that I can do later, I was kinda trying to profit by asking for some difficult-to-find-online SR/TJ album, and all I remembered was ZCS :\
Old 2008.09.08, 08:06 PM   #46
zarya

zarya is an asset to this community

I don't know if this is too late, but I'm *guessing* it could still be found in music shops. When somethings gets out of print, it means that no more copies are coming in, but there might still be some on sale? Maybe the Mellow PV drove out people to buy the remaining copies, I don't know.
I bought my 1st copy on Ebay, I remember seeing it really often for sale, but lately it hasn't. The 2nd copy (after the 1st was stolen) I bought new, 3 years ago.
zarya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.09.08, 09:12 PM   #47
TeslaGuy
apathy enthusiast

TeslaGuy knows what you did last summerTeslaGuy knows what you did last summer

Tower or HMV may still have new copies in stock. BOOK*OFF and Disk Union probably have used copies. BOOK*OFF here in NYC always has a couple.
TeslaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.10.10, 11:35 AM   #48
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by ShinjiPG View Post
I always wondered if the original disc has better sound than the rips that I have, especially the first CD. The rips I have have lots of "noise", especially in the louder parts, even tho they are 192kbps/44Hz mp3s.
Anyone can answer this?
I just got my copy of ZCS (que exciting!) and...there seems to be more static and noise here than the mp3s I've been tooling about with for years. At least on disc 1
Old 2008.10.10, 12:18 PM   #49
ShinjiPG
Retired Member

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
I just got my copy of ZCS (que exciting!) and...there seems to be more static and noise here than the mp3s I've been tooling about with for years. At least on disc 1
Meh, go figure.
Thanks for the info
Old 2008.10.11, 04:56 PM   #50
Tokyo Jihad

Ok so now that I got ZCS, I'm looking at the booklet pics and junk. The photos in the Glycogen and Haitsuiku Status sections, was she hinting that she was already pregnant? At least at the time of ZCS' release.