Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2013.08.24, 10:00 AM   #21
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Gotcha, frecklegirl. Makes sense.

And yeah, guys -- I don't think that SR will magically happen to be performing whenever you happen to be popping over to Japan next year. This concert is mostly likely a now or never thing...
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.08.25, 05:16 AM   #22
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Okay. I'm going to say this again for everyone, just to clarify things. The ID is to enter the venue, not to enter the fanclub lottery/buy the tickets.

The list of ID is not exhaustive. You don't need every type of ID on the list. You just need one. Foreign passports are fine, it does not say anywhere that it has to be a Japanese passport. It does not have to show proof of residence in Japan. It is for ID verification and nothing else.
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.08.25, 06:24 AM   #23
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Scribble R View Post
Gotcha, frecklegirl. Makes sense.

And yeah, guys -- I don't think that SR will magically happen to be performing whenever you happen to be popping over to Japan next year. This concert is mostly likely a now or never thing...
I dunno... when Jihen was around, it eliminated a real sense of urgency to tour solo as frequently, it will be interesting to see her tour pattern now that she doesn't have Jihen around...

I'm not saying DON'T go to these shows in November either... for godsakes if you have the means... FUCKING GO!!! Don't risk disappointment when you don't have to! I'm just saying that I wouldn't be surprised if more Ringo solo shows start showing up in the future than the Jihen era with this new absence of any real consistent band tours.

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2013.08.25 at 06:29 AM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.08.26, 01:47 AM   #24
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

I'm all entered! Although I forgot to put my Ringohan password as the ticket site password, instead making a new one... I used the same phone number and email though, so hoooooopefully it'll be ok, assuming I even get selected!

I noticed one thing... it does look like you need an address in Japan, just like you need an address in Japan to be a Ringohan member. Essentially: it's only relevant to Ringohan members. If you are getting tickets through a friend who's a member, if they have a piece of ID that can prove that their address matches the address their Ringohan account is associated with, they are good. You, as their +1, do not need to prove that, but you do need a form of ID to enter the hall.
Old 2013.09.03, 05:06 AM   #25
LoBFCanti

LoBFCanti is headed in the right direction

This is the fall that I needed to be in Japan ;_; every possible female act I can think of is touring up until December.
LoBFCanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.09.10, 04:31 AM   #26
frecklegirl
apple-princess

yayyyyy I got tickets for Tuesday Nov 19. just paid for them and it still doesn't feel real that I get to go... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

entered the 2nd lottery for the 28th/29th shows but those are only 1 ticket per person so even if I get one, not sure if I'll go?

and yeah, hoping to be able to see Bonnie Pink at Zepp Tokyo in December. wishing I'd joined the fanclub so I could do the presale but I'll have to try and grab them the day general public tickets go on sale...
Old 2013.09.10, 08:11 PM   #27
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

デビュー15周年の2013年、椎名林檎がついに待望のライブを開催します。その名も、「椎名林檎十 五周年 党大会 平成二十五年神山町大会」。11月、東京・渋谷のBunkamura オーチャードホールでの5回公演。椎名林檎名義のライブとしては、2008年の「(生)林檎博」(@さいたまスーパーアリーナ)から、実に5年ぶり。クラ シックで名高い会場での、"党大会"、いったいどのようなプレミアムなライブとなるか。乞うご期待。

公演日
11月18日(月)
11月19日(火)
11月20日(水)
11月25日(月)
11月26日(火)
会 場
Bunkamura オーチャードホール(東京 渋谷)

時 間
開場18:00 開演19:00
チケット価格
全席指定 8,000円(税込・手数料別)

チケット一般発売日
2013年10月26日(土)

イベントについてのお問合せ
SOGO TOKYO
03-3405-9999(12-13時、16-19時 日・祝除)
※未就学児童の入場不可
※客席を含む会場内の映像・写真が公開されることがありますので、予めご了承ください。

★SR猫柳本線ポケットで、チケット先行予約実施中!
モバイルサイト・SR猫柳本線ポケットでは、会員限定で"党大会"のチケット先行予約をただいま実施中。会員の方は、この機会をお見逃しなく。
先行予約期間
2013年9月9日(月)12:00〜9月16日(月・祝)23:00
SR猫柳本線ポケット(モバイルサイト)
http://sp.kronekodow.com/

*official announcement as of today 11/09
Old 2013.09.11, 05:27 AM   #28
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Still not coming to Texas?! Lame.
Old 2013.09.12, 10:10 PM   #29
APajo

APajo pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by frecklegirl View Post
Okay. I'm going to say this again for everyone, just to clarify things. The ID is to enter the venue, not to enter the fanclub lottery/buy the tickets.

The list of ID is not exhaustive. You don't need every type of ID on the list. You just need one. Foreign passports are fine, it does not say anywhere that it has to be a Japanese passport. It does not have to show proof of residence in Japan. It is for ID verification and nothing else.
Cool that you got tickets, already!
Regarding the ID, I guess it's just to prevent fan club members from scalping tickets? Usually, people with normal tickets will not be asked for an ID. I can't imagine them changing this policy suddenly, for these concerts.
Old 2013.09.16, 12:12 AM   #30
frecklegirl
apple-princess

There will be general sale tickets released later. I'm not sure what the ID policy would be for those.

I also read more carefully and learned that only the Ringohan member needs the ID. That person's guest does not need to show ID.

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
Still not coming to Texas?! Lame.
Hahaha, that will never happen. I'm coming to Texas next month though! yay! also, my sister lives in SA now.